1. NigellaStory88

NigellaStory88 Banned

Sexy Writing Examples

Discussion in 'Word Mechanics' started by NigellaStory88, Jul 19, 2018.

Just wondering, what would you all considered as sexy writing? An examples would be appreciated. Thanks

2. Infel

Infel Contributor Contributor

Are we talking 'sexy' like writing that is actually erotic, or 'sexy' as in 'this piece is so successful in what it attempts to do that it's sexy by way of being so good I can't stand it'?

Honest question! ._.

Alan Aspie likes this.
  3. NigellaStory88

NigellaStory88 Banned

yes sexy as in 'erotic' but nothing too extreme.

4. Lew

Lew Contributor Contributor

Condemned to death in a Chinese jail five prisoners consider their imminent execution. From The Eagle and the Dragon, a Novel of Rome and China. A bit long with the buildup to an unexpected (ahem!) climax

Talking about their eminent demise seemed to take the sting out of it, huddling together in the center of the cave. All but Marcia had either a woolen toga or army cloak, which they wrapped around themselves against the growing chill. She sat next to Antonius in her silk dress, and he shared his cloak with her.

“I wonder if you feel the pain when you are beheaded?” asked Marcus.

“I suspect not much, if the headsman is any good. It will rip through yer spinal cord, probably more of a shock than anything else,” answered Antonius, his medical expertise coming up. “If he misses, and that happens sometimes, it’ll hurt like hell.”

“Should we take the aconite you gave us?”

“Up to you. Aconite can take a couple of hours of diarrhea and vomiting. Me, I am goin’ ter bet on a good headsman.”

Aulus injected a philosophical thought. “What about after? What do you think we will find – on the other side?”

“Well, the Epicureans think there are no gods, that we are all random atoms, and when we are gone, it’s all over. You get what you can out of what life presents, no more. Carpe diem, they say,” said Antonius, switching to scholarly Latin, surprising Aulus.

“Our centurion, the philosopher!” exclaimed Aulus.

“I guess I don’t need to worry about appearances anymore,” replied Antonius.

“Continue, please!”

“Most believe that we linger on, like an echo. That we have some memory of ourselves, but just progressively fade away.”

Gaius interjected. “The Christians believe that your spiritual being is immortal, and your body just temporary, that you go to a place of eternal reward or punishment as you deserve.”

“Brr, I’ll pass on that one, Gaius. I can think of too many things I did that I’d rather not have done, to think about paying for those errors for all eternity. I think I’d rather linger on as a fading echo,” said Aulus.

Antonius resumed, “Plato believed in reincarnation, and so does our Buddhist friend Demosthenes. Whatever the gods are, I think they exist, and have a plan, and I don’t think they do anything by chance, the way the Epicureans think. You won’t see too many Epicureans in the battle line, and anyway, they are way too fat!” Everyone laughed.

“So what is their plan for us?” asked Marcia.

“Damned if I know. What do the Hanaeans believe about the afterlife, Marcus?”

“Mostly it is about this life. You are supposed to live your life honorably and create order in the world around you. That is the gods’ plan. We disrupted that order, in their mind, so… here we are!”

“Oh, well. It is getting cold, so I think we should try to catch some sleep. We have five days, according to Demosthenes, to solve all the problems in the world.”

As the group disbursed to different parts of the cell, Marcia spoke softly to Antonius. “Do you mind if I sleep with you? I am freezing in this silk, and I find you have a very comfortable shoulder.”

“Sure, cuddle up, I’ll keep you warm.” He stretched out on his back under his cloak, and put his right arm around her. She rolled into his side, put her left arm across his chest, and her thigh over his. Antonius was acutely aware of her soft breast against him and his rapidly stiffening manhood. He tried to put those thoughts out of his mind. He was shivering, but not from the cold.

“Warm enough?” he asked.

“Mmmh, better. Thank you!” she sighed. She traced her fingers along his powerfully muscled biceps. “You have hard muscles.”

“My line of work, domina.” Her fingers continued their exploration, across his chest and down his rock solid stomach.

“Marcia…” he began, but Marcia put her finger across his lips and shushed him to stifle any further protest.

“I want this, Antonius,” she whispered.

It was the softest, most gentle kiss he had ever had, like a flower melting over his lips. Her tongue explored his mouth, his teeth, found his tongue and played with it. Antonius rolled to his right to face her. “Quietly. If the guards hear us it won’t go well for you,” he whispered.

He embraced her, feeling her body yield under his touch. He cupped her breast, feeling the nipple harden under her silk robe, kissing it through the material, while his hand traced down the side of her body, lingering on her hipbone.

Her hand continued the exploration of his stomach, finding his throbbing erection under the tunic and tracing its length with one finger, making Antonius gasp. The kissing became more urgent, and his hand continued down her thigh until it found the hem of her dress. It continued back up the soft inside of her thigh to her womanhood, wet with anticipation. He entered her with one finger, and it was her turn to gasp.

They continued in this manner for some time.

Gaius and Aulus made no acknowledgement of the activities at the back of the cave, but had positioned themselves with Marcus to keep an eye on the guards, and warn them if one came back for a lock check. One guard was snoring, however, and the other seemed about ready to nod off also.

After what seemed like an eternity of caresses, Antonius entered Marcia, like sliding into a velvet passageway. They moved, they paused, they moved again, in a silent dance of love that neither wanted to end. But end it must, and Antonius’ intensity betrayed his impending climax. Its imminence triggered Marcia’s, she bit his shoulder to avoid crying out and her body convulsed as she received his seed. Their bodies merged into a white hot ball of pleasure, flowing together until the last spasm subsided and they were spent in each other’s arms, gasping, hearts pounding, unable to speak.

Finally, after a few minutes of recovery, Marcia was the first to speak. “Oh, Antonius! Never have I felt what I felt with you! This was – words are wasted trying to describe it!”

Antonius kissed her gently. “Domina, I must confess, I have never had a woman who wanted me like you did. I have never before had - made love to - a woman like I did with you. It is a precious gift you have given me – my love.”

“My love, my love, you are so right. I do love you, Antonius, and you are worth my life for this.” She snuggled into his arms again, and sleep followed quickly for both.

DK3654 likes this.