1. Delmeister

Delmeister New Member

Another writer emerges...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Delmeister, Apr 14, 2016.

Hi Guys,

My name is Dele and i'm an aspiring author about half way through what will hopefully be the final draft of the first novel in a series I hope to complete.

I enjoy writing Dystopian, Sci-Fi, Action/Adventure stories, though I suppose that's not saying much considering it's all i've done so far :meh:, though I can see myself having an interest in writing dramas and thrillers in the future.

Since I don't know anyone in my personal life who also happens to be into writing I decided registering on a forum like this one would be a good way to interact with like minded people and I like forward to chatting with many of you.

D

2. A man called Valance

A man called Valance Senior Member

Welcome Delmeister. You made a wise choice.

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Dele, and welcome to WF! :)

So you're writing a dystopian novel right now? That sounds really cool. If you're looking for feedback to it, make sure to check out how our Workshop works. :) Here's our New Member Quick Start Guide where you can find all the pertinent information about the forum in a nutshell. See you around!

-Kat