1. Amethyst Status

Amethyst Status New Member

I'm a new member! :D

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Amethyst Status, Sep 27, 2017.

Hello! My name is Megan, and I am probably the youngest writer here, at the perky age of thirteen. I like to write books for the general audience of ten and up; children basically. I have started writing stories since I was five or six. I haven't published anything so far, but plan to one day. I have read all the rules and guidelines and such, and understand that this is not a G-rated forum, but this honestly doesn't matter to me. Swearing and violence don't affect my thoughts on things. I hope to get to know everyone here, and learn more about writing stories! :supercool:

Fernando.C likes this.
  2. Moon

Moon Contributor Contributor

Hey there little lady, welcome to the forum!

3. Fernando.C

Fernando.C Contributor Contributor

Hi Megan and welcome to the forum :D
    I've been a member here for a little over 2 years and it's pretty great. We've got a really supportive and friendly community here. So have fun here, good luck with your writing and don't hesitate to ask if you need amy help with anything.