1. frail

frail New Member

Hullo!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by frail, Sep 3, 2019.

Hullo! frail, here.

I'm mostly writing fanfiction right now, because I need a break from writing original stuff and wanted to go back to my roots. But usually, I write urban fantasy.

This summer I registered for a big bang for one of my favorite shows. It's my first writing challenge ever, outside of classes, and if all goes according to plan it will be the longest fanfic (16,000 word goal) I've ever written!

The reason why I joined? Not gonna lie, I mostly joined so I could ask questions in the Research forum for my fic.
    But also because I don't get a lot out of the various writing subreddits on reddit and I'm looking for some fellow writer interaction outside of the NaNo website forums. I'm just more consistent with writing when I can sort of hang out/chat with other writers.

I live in the midwest US, graduated with a degree in history, had a creative writing minor, and I have two cats. And I've run out of things to say and I have to do laundry and things, so that's it for now!

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Hullo? Hull, ship structural, sea or space based. :p
    :superhello: Greetings.
    Good luck and have fun. :supersmile:
    TakeThis.jpg

Zombie Among Us likes this.