1. 281

281 Active Member

Back again...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 281, Nov 11, 2019.

Hello all,

I've been gone for 5 years, and was surprised to find that my account still exists. So I am back...

I doubt that anyone remembers me, but this site helped me along the winding road of life. And now our paths cross again.

I'm in my late 30s, currently living in Australia. Former musician looking to writing as a more healthy alternative ;)

Tralala likes this.
  2. J Chris

J Chris Member

Hey! I'm back too. I took a long hiatus from writing, but now I'm getting back into it.

Tralala likes this.
  3. Tralala

Tralala Active Member

Hi to both of you!

J Chris likes this.
  4. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hi there (again.) I think I remember seeing your penguin, shortly after I joined. The number doesn't ring a bell, though. But hey. I'm not a maths person.

Glad you're back, and hope you can get back to writing. Lots has changed in that time, including the makeup of the moderator team and Administrator. I'm now one of the moderators, and I want to say 'welcome back!'

Do take a look at our Forum Rules section, some of which have been updated. And maybe refresh your memory by also reading theNew Member Quick Start, which has also been tweaked a bit. And this is a great link to the entire forum, which you may not have discovered before. I often use this link to get around. https://www.writingforums.org/faq/

Anyway, welcome back! And if you encounter any problems, feel free to contact me and I'll try to help.

Cheers for now,

Jan