1. Mothil

Mothil New Member

Just a journey to find myself.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mothil, Nov 8, 2015.

Hello there!

My name is Mikael. When I was younger I was a big fan of writing, and once in fifth grade I wrote two pages about a couple of socks I got for christmas. My teacher loved it, but unfortunately that was one of my last real attempts at writing.
    I'm now 22. It's my birthday today, actually, which is also why I'm now planning to grab onto one of my oldest hobbies; writing. I'm from Norway, and my biggest passion as of now is game development. I'm a bit over halfway making my first game, but enough about that.

My plan was to join NaNoWriMo, but a mix of life getting in the way and me being too scared to start led me to just that - not starting. Oh, and I just remembered - I wrote a two-ish page fanfic of World of Warcraft a bit over a year ago, which was soooooooooooo fun, and I loved every single minute of it. Yet here I am, still not writing regularly.
    But I'm here to change that now. I will write more. I love writing. Writing puts a big goofy smile on my face, even as I write this short little introduction thingy. So hello from me to you!

2. ReproveTheCurlew

ReproveTheCurlew Active Member

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

I'm glad you've rediscovered your love for writing! Certainly a passion worth keeping up. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! From what I've seen so far, these are all lovely people, so I'm sure you will.

All the best
    Reprove

Mothil likes this.
  3. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, @Mothil! Please read our New Member Quick Start - it'll get you going around here.

Mothil likes this.
  4. Mothil

Mothil New Member

Thank you both, for the kind words!
    I'm heading over to the quick start now.