1. BadGrammar

BadGrammar New Member

I dont know where to post my new story!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by BadGrammar, Oct 12, 2010.

So I wrote this story, and it is by far the best thing I've ever written. I keep reading it over and over again and I keep thinking "Did I really write this?"

the problem is, its incredibly sexually explicit. So I dont know if there is a forum or web community out there for this kind of stuff. But I want to get it out there.

any suggestions?

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

There are many such forums. They each have their own 'limits' as to what is allowed and what crosses the line, so to speak, so don't be offended if you are told that your particular work does not 'fit in' with their particular ambiance.

Just plug in erotic writing forum into your browser.

This is a fair question, but we are not that kind of forum, so links to such forums will be removed from this thread with a quickness.

3. BadGrammar

BadGrammar New Member

Thanks.

and yeah, thats exactly why I asked instead of just posting it up for everyone to see. lol. that would have been disasterous.

4. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Again, it's a fair question and I have experience (no shame in the claim) with these forums; hence, my advice about not taking offense if you are told by a mod there that, "this is not our kind of thing."

Erotic forums are by nature rather closed ranks so don't feel like you are being ignored when you first say hello. The subject matter makes for easy target to trolling, especially when the eros is gay/lesbian or something other than the standard. Just like any forum, the best way to get good participation is to be genuinely participative yourself.

;)