I got banned from this one writing site because I disliked their rude comments.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Loophole3232, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Loophole3232

Loophole3232 Banned

I could give him a backstory that he was doing all these bad things because he can? It's set in the future and he can get away with it? Abusing power for some people can be fun and exhilarating if there not sane?

Which is uncommon for a straight male or any male in general to even feel comfortable expressing which almost rarely you'd hear about because most guys would be ashamed and too embarrassed to step forward of being a rape victim, sexually abused sexually offended by another male, especially to make up such a story, most males would never want to tell somebody they've been sexually touched and raped by another male, though I won't speak for everyone, there are some that would and who knows, maybe they would make it up for attention. It's just not very common that such an incidence like this would they would want to make up. I guess I'm one of those rare ones then lol.

You're right I don't know what they may have experienced before I posted on there. But some of them could of kept it more professional and disagree with my idea and tell me why basing my ideas for my villain on this real life monster all they wanted, the trash talking about call the police and "you must be careful or you'll reveal his body count killing records" or something sarcastic like that. I think most people in my situation would've gotten mad at some of those comments too.

2. XRD_author

XRD_author Banned

Of course you can. It's your story.

3. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    Yes yes yes. One thing I didn't catch until I saw the Jeremy Irons portrayal of Humbert Humbert in Lolita is why he was fascinated with young girls. He's not just some sicko, he fell in puppy love with a girl who was age-appropriate to him when he was a teen (don't remember how old), they had sex (I think), and then she died of an unrelated disease, forever locking her in his mind as the ideal. Humbert is still scum, as an adult he should know better, and the machinations he goes through to satisfy his desires are horrifying, but. There is, down at the core, a reason for his actions that the reader can relate to.

And that makes it all the more horrifying than if he were "just" evil.

jannert likes this.
  4. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Yes. Lots of people have terrible things happen to them, but they don't react by doing terrible things to compensate. It's the fact that some DO go on to do horrible things that makes a 'sicko,' as you say—and a character who influences others and creates problems for others. Human beings are fascinating, and it's all grist to the writer's mill.

Harmonices likes this.
  5. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Yes but most people wouldn't still be going on about it on another forum some weeks later.

6. Loophole3232

Loophole3232 Banned

Good!

I have to agree.

I'm not I'm done with it!!! I was just asking for some opinions so I would have a better understanding.

As long as no one starts telling me to call 911 or tell me that this sicko guy in real life was truly a good man and hero deep down or that everyone from the other forum were being polite and I owe them an a apology, then everything should be good.

7. Loophole3232

Loophole3232 Banned

Actually, I think I'll add that part to my story! That the villain had managed to frame the MC, having everyone think the MC is the bad guy by manipulating others, making himself out to be the good guy savior when in turn he's just brainwashing others he takes advantage of, which in time meets his demise. I don't give a a rats*** if he ever finds out. If he wants to sue me, he better have a good excuse to tell the judge and reveal to the public why his small penis size and abusive behavior to little boys and girls in my story and be able to explain that or why he's so concerned if none of it is true. Because that would be pretty embarrassing for him if he's willing to complain and reveal some of his darkest secrets in court.