1. Felix Foster

Felix Foster New Member

Heylo From Felix

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Felix Foster, Sep 5, 2018.

Hello This is my jolt

We just joined here.

We've been writing for a short time. We like writing Christian Children & YA fiction. We only got into writing due to our friend. This is our first forum we ever joined. We don't know much about writing about on a board like this. We are working on our first mystery story. We usually write stories about life and using our life experiences into our stories. We find using them in our stories helps get our emotions and feeling into our stories, our characters we put into our stories. we find our stories are alive and they represent someone in our life as they come alive as we write the story.

We find breathing life into the characters. The thought of putting part of me into my characters is why I feel what they feel. it's why we write. I find the reason we all write is for the same reason. Writing is what keeps me alive. If you feel this way, keep at the writing lark. It's what we now want to begin our own blog. Never done a blog. we got it already, just never done a post on the dang thing. I just have to get the thing built and ready for our first post. We will begin posting on it soon. for right now, we will just work on our writing and work hard on making our dream to come true and be the best dream writer we can be. Felix Foster.

ixk likes this.
  2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Welcome to the forums! I hope you find everything you need here! :superhello: