1. The Elder One

The Elder One Member

I went and done it, now i'm here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The Elder One, Sep 12, 2016.

For a long time, I find myself thinking up stories when I'm lying in bed, waiting in a queue or just draydreaming in general. Approximately two weeks ago I finally had the nerve to start writing, my first draft is as of now 5 pages long.

So here I am! To learn and hone this beautiful craft, and just perhaps I can help someone along the way as well?

Hello to all of you!

Boger likes this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Supporter Contributor

Hello, Elder One. :)

Ok, so "queue" tells me already whence you hail (or at least rules out a couple of location). :bigcool: What do write? What genre? What motivates you?

Also, you'll have gotten a message from me upon joining. There is information therein concerning our site rules and the requirements for posting one's work for critique. Be sure to give it a gander, and please forgive the two or three typos. ;)

Wrey

3. The Elder One

The Elder One Member

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I am mainly interested in writing thriller/espionage stories. I may deviate from that as I become more experienced, however. But that might take time.

My inspiration comes mainly from the works of Ian Fleming and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, which I adore.

4. karldots92

karldots92 Active Member

Welcome! Looking forward to sharing our thoughts. I am a fan of Conan Doyle myself :)

5. PGWhyte

PGWhyte Member

Welcome!
    I hope you gain as much satisfaction from being here as I do, there is so much information here and everyone appears very helpful.

Love a good thriller but must admit, I haven't read much in the genre recently.

Phil