Tags:
  1. Alex R. Encomienda

Alex R. Encomienda Contributor Contributor

In dire need of a beta reader or two

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Alex R. Encomienda, Nov 8, 2019.

I have an existential- literary fiction short story around 4,000 words that needs beta reading after plentiful rejections. In great need of some readers. Will swap for a short story around the same length.

It's about two misanthropes on the verge of a philosophical revelation about their lives. Both are going through an existential crisis and haunted by their own insecurities. One deals with his misconceptions about women and the other deals with sin.

Any takers?

deadrats likes this.
  2. The Piper

The Piper Contributor Contributor

Hi,

Most of my shorts are around 6,000 in length and I hate to have this attitude but I'm not attached enough to any of them to want any detailed feedback - HOWEVER I do have the first chapter of my novel that I'm very attached to and very worried about and that comes up to just under 4,000 words. If you'd be happy to swap your short for my chapter that would be great. If you're interested feel free to PM.

Piper

3. EFMingo

EFMingo A Modern Dinosaur Supporter Contributor

I'll do it if you would like. Give me a week after sending it. PM me for an email to send or attach to, and let me know the format you would like. I prefer to do MS Word and place comments on the side.

4. NobodySpecial

NobodySpecial Contributor Contributor

I’ll give it a read if you like, just let me know what it is you’re looking for.

5. deadrats

deadrats Contributor Contributor

@Alex R. Encomienda -- Message me if you still need someone.