1. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

If I could Airbend for a day…

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Wreybies, Nov 26, 2009.

Imagine the war with the Fire Nation is over, it is years after the Avatar has brought balance to the world.

Pick a nation to belong to.

Earth
    Air
    Fire
    Water

Now, invent a job for yourself using the bending power of the nation you have chosen.

Be creative! :D

(And when I say creative I mean silly)

ME!

Earth

I would be a river dredger on the border of the Earth Nation with the Water Nation. That way the Water Nation would have clear rivers and I would have a job. The would call me the Mud Bender and there would be rumors that I was part Water Bender. So mysterious.

2. DragonGrim

DragonGrim New Member

Fire
    My job would be to maintain the Border Control Facility between Fire Nation and Air Nation. If my team fails, either the fire will go out, or it will burn too hot and use all the fuel.

(I’m not sure what’s going on, but I thought I’d give it a try)

3. Twisted Inversely

Twisted Inversely New Member

My imagination. But I drop by the real world for m
    Water, but unfortunately I have no skill at bending. However I employ people who do and it is their job to run the rides at my water park. Open 9-6 weekdays. 20 fire nation dollars or local equivalent for adults, 10 for children. Concession 15. A free complimentary hat is included in the price.

1 person likes this.
  4. Nackl of Gilmed

Nackl of Gilmed New Member

Air, and I'd be a professional wind surfer.

Also have never seen this show, but I'm hoping the rules include the possibility of wind surfing.

5. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

One of my favorite shows of all time!! :D

I would definitely be a Waterbender of the North Pole. I would be stationed in the Fire Nation after the war to make sure all was going well and to douse their flames if need be. :D

6. Evelyanin

Evelyanin New Member

Never seen the show either.
    Anyways, I would be an air architect. I would build cities out of clouds and create a resort where couples could relax and enjoy a glass of air coctail, and where the children frolic in the cloud pastures with the air unicorns and pink bunny rabbits. It would be a magical resort full of happiness. It would also be very expensive. Not many people can afford it because it would cost lots of air monies. I would become so rich that I quit my job as air architect and retire at my own resort. Ofcourse, the resort would fall apart without the maintenance, and one day I find myself falling through the cloud, along with all the rich tourists and pink bunny rabbits. Maybe I should choose another career instead...