1. madhoca

madhoca Contributor Contributor

I'm baaack

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by madhoca, Dec 14, 2019.

It's been so long I've forgotten my login and can't access my original account. But here I am again, Madhoca (mark 2). It's nice to see this forum is still continuing!

Cdn Writer and Tralala like this.
  2. EFMingo

EFMingo A Modern Dinosaur Supporter Contributor

Why don't you just email @Komposten about it? I'm sure he can reattach your login to a new email and get your old profile going again.

And welcome back.

Some Guy likes this.
  3. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Hi Madhoca! I'm one of the moderators now (living proof that fat does float) and I'd like to welcome you back to the forum. I've been privy to the conversations between the mods and the admin regarding getting you reinstated with your old name, etc, so I'm aware of your return. Good to have you back.

Just to bring you up to date, I'd suggest you re-read our Forum Rules and our New Member Quick Start Some things have changed a bit since you were here last, so it's a good idea to check up on what you may have missed. We haven't really changed rules, but some have been tightened up and/or explained in more detail.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around the threads ...again.

Cheers, Jan

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019