1. Joshuaspride

Joshuaspride New Member

I'm New, but not Brand New, perhaps Like New?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Joshuaspride, Dec 9, 2020.

My joy is storytelling. My niche is screenwriting, although I would like to become a novelist. I was previously optioned twice by the writers best known for their screenplay, STAND BY ME. Neither screenplay was produced, but they gave it a sincere try. I attempted to turn the first optioned screenplay into a novella. What a mess! I subsequently self published it. It really needed a good editor. The second screenplay was my favorite. I have since improved it considerably. I also completed 300 page plus sci-fi thriller novel that needs an editor; boy does it ever. I was told it reads like a Dan Brown novel, but that could be bad. The subtleties of writing are sometimes a challenge to me. Are they to you, too? I have multiple screenplays/stories that I really should try to turn them into novels, better yet, movies, and I am always striving to collaborate with the best/brightest and likeminded creatives.

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    :superhello:
    Good luck with your script writing, and have fun.
    C-ya around the forum. :supersmile:
    upload_2020-12-9_16-31-7.jpeg

3. whatnots2015

whatnots2015 Member

Hello!
    I just joined the forum today so I'm brand spanking new I guess.
    It's good that you find storytelling joyful. I've a few ideas for stories bouncing around my head and it's such a surprise as I haven't done any creative writing since school. I think I have lots to learn about the subtleties of creative writing; at the moment they are unknown unknowns.