1. endlesshope13

endlesshope13 New Member

I'm NEW **Shocker** and am looking for feedback

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by endlesshope13, Jun 21, 2007.

Most people i know do not enjoy reading or writing so it is comforting to find a place where i can express my two favorite hobbies...that which are mentioned above. I have many many spirals of stories i have started and a few short stories i have finished. I'm not looking for any publishing or anything, i simply just want to post my stories and see what people think of them. Please take a gander and give me your feedback, good or bad. Well i suppose that is all!!!
    THANK YOU!!!:)

2. EyezForYou

EyezForYou Active Member

Enjoy your stay.

And be prepared for some harsh criticism.

3. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Don't be scared by that - people tend to be honest not harsh.

The best way to get feedback is to offer some of your own on similar pieces, whereby those authors will tend to return the favour.

I'd advise against bulk posting of work, perhaps one at a time, this gives members the time to look through them.

Any questions let us know, welcome to the site!

4. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Welcome to WF.org, I do so hope you have a wonderful time here with all of us.
    I look forward to seeing you around the board.
    Gannon is right though, the critique's aren't harsh, just very helpful so be sure not to take people's feedback the wrong way.

Well I am sure you will have a wonderful time here and I shall see you around the board. :)

~Torana

5. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello, Endless Hope,

Welcome to the Writing Forum. As has already been said, reviews tend to be frank, but their purpose is to help every writer increase his or her potential, not to discourage or demean. But for that reason, it is a very good idea to get to know people here, and read some posted works and their reviews, before jumping in an posting the fruits of your hard work. That way, you have a better understanding of what to expect. You may even discover some suggestions that you can use to revise your own work before you post it.

This is, by and large, a playful, creative crowd. So come on in and meet us, get comfortable, and have fun.

6. Penned Down

Penned Down New Member

Welcome welcome. Can't wait to see some of your work.

7. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome to WF.

~Raven.

8. Kit

Kit Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the forums :)