Tags:
  1. Canella

Canella New Member

Hoping to find new friends...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Canella, Nov 2, 2014.

Hello everyone! My name's Kate aka Canella :) I live in the UK but English is not my first language (I am bilingual - Russian/Latvian).

I am 26 and I started writing three years ago. At the moment I am rewriting my short story (which is not so short after all... :D ) and it's my first time with NaNoWriMo, so I plan finishing my first novel "Heart of Time".

I really hope to meet new people who share my passion for writing and reading - my all time favorites are horror, mystery and sci-fi.

Thanks for reading! :)

2. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

Good luck with NaNo. It's an awesome way to kick off a project. Welcome to the forums. Click, read, and comment. we have an awesome group here.

- Darkkin, the Tedious

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Kate, and welcome to the forum! :) Wow, sounds to me you're actually trilingual if you speak both Russian and Latvian in addition to English! Latvian is quite different from Russian, is it not? I tip my hat in slight envy to all polyglots out there. :D

Anyway, here's our New Member Quide to get you started.

Good luck with your NaNo, and see you around!
    -Kat

4. Owen Paxton

Owen Paxton New Member

Hi Kate, I'm new too, and also from the UK. I'm interested to hear what your stories are about- do let us know

Owen