Imperium of Surmarack S2 Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Pheonix, May 29, 2013.

1. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Already said, I doubt it xD

2. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Why you gotta break balls..........

3. lixAxil

Well is a bet
    You say he will
    I say he won't

I'm sure I'll win at least xD

4. Kingtype

I never said he would.

I said based on the what's in his signature you'd think he should.

5. lixAxil

So even you doubt?

6. Kingtype

Yes......I do

You, Jess, Me, Fox, Leonard, MM and Phoenix (But that's starting to vary....but it won't as Jess has moved that group to a different location for more fun time) have been the most active players in OM. I'm also trying to get CK to join as I respect him.

Oh and I got the two new people but there on standby until this day 3.

7. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Back!

8. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

Here's my CS - Pheonix I did change one thing on it, which is in the miscellaneous section. Instead of my Sanhedrin steward Zangir, I have changed him for an Isthus helper named Tali. If you can read her description and let me know if she's ok to be in the story that would be great - if you don't want her in it then I can edit, thats no problem :)

* * *​

Character Name: Malief

Race/Species: Sanhedrin

Appearance: Malief is identical to almost every Sanhedrin, with no facial features except for two solid white eyes. He stands at a meagre 5ft 5, has shadowy black skin and a thin build, which is concealed in his dark red hooded robe with grey patterned trimmings. While ordinary Sanhedrin try not to draw attention to themselves with black robes, Malief adds a human quality to his personality – showing other races that Sanhedrins do in fact think differently to one another.

Background: Not much is known about Malief’s past before his time on Surmarack. When he found his way onto the Tak’Ralith, meaning “Ring of Worlds”, Malief began his new life in the lower levels, using his understanding of the flow to scam lesser minds. However he knew small time hustles were never going to sate his ambition, and instead focused his efforts on obtaining certain information. Within only a few weeks he had already spread his influence throughout large parts of the lower levels, using supposed ordinary people to spy on competition, enemies, friends, anything that breathed and had resource.

Through his instinct, information and use of flow, Malief was able to convince two drug cartels to go to war. When the fighting was done, he waltzed in and picked up the pieces for himself. Through a front as a pharmacy, he was able to trade illegal product almost in broad daylight and business has been so successful that many regard him as one of the richest ‘aliens’. Most see through the rouse of his business, but none will ever call Malief on it because of the possible information he has on them and their families.

Some call him ‘The Virus’, with his bacteria of spies plaguing many corners of Surmarack.

Skills/ Special Abilities: Malief commands the flow, but not as well as most Sanhedrin. While it can just about protect himself in combat, he prefers to focus on his brain power on the business of information, economy and politics.

Equipment: Does not carry such material things.

Weapons: The flow will protect and guide him.

Miscellaneous: Malief has a Isthus steward known to most as Tali, who carries out the duties of her master and relays important information back. There are some who believe Tali’s true identity is actually Veiya, the supremely cold and efficient assassin feared by all of Surmarack’s most influential. But Tali flatty denies such foolish rumours. She usually wears a black skin tight armour suit made out of the finest ultra-light Kevlar, and a lightweight helmet with tinted visor so as not to be identified, or ridiculed because of her race. The pair of them communicate telepathically using the flow.
    Malief is very insistent in becoming a member of the Merchant Guild; however they deny him due to his “activities”. Malief argues that they have no proof of any illegal trading and due to his status and wealth he cannot be refused membership.

Personality wise, Malief is cunning and efficient. He ways up most choices dependant on their return and value, and tends to speak in riddles to obscure his true meaning.

Racism towards Sanhedrin is done either behind Malief’s back or towards his steward – but never directly at him for obvious reasons.

Family/House: Malief is an indirect advisor to House Douway. Their trade agreements make them a perfect candidate to work with, and sources believe Malief invests heavily in the house to persuade their agendas in his favour.

Faction: It is believed he is unaligned.

Goals: Power.

9. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

Character Name: Ajax

Race/Species: Sanhedrin

Appearance: Ajax is a half-sanhedrin, half-human. He is considered an anomaly by most of either race. He has the eyes of a human, and stands about 5 ft 7 tall. His eyes are a vivid green. He usually wears black goggles over them though, to hide the fact that he was born blind. These goggles are an advanced piece of technology that he managed to scavenge and allow him to see well, even in the dark. His skin is black like all other Sanhedrin, his build is slender. Ajax dresses in the typical black robes, altough he has made some modifications to them. The most graphical one being the red neckerchief he likes to wear and the fact that he almost always has his hood down. He has also tightened the robes here and there, to make sure that he doesn't entangle himself when he needs to run away. He is well muscled for a Sanhedrin, but he has the Sanhedrin trait to pick brains over brawl and therefore can't deliver the heaviest of punches.

Background: Like all Sanhedrin, Ajax's history is shrouded in secrecy. He has never spoken to anyone about his background and therefore many assume he has no clue who birthed him. The mystery surrounding this man is so great that no one even knows if his mother or his father delivered the Sanhedrin blood that now flows through his veins. What is known is that Ajax is a mediocre flow user for a Sanhedrin, though his looks betray Sanhedrin inflluences and his tongue is a sharp as any of the enigmatic aliens, he much prefers the human, melee way of fighting. He deems all users of long-range weapons cowards, unworthy of the title warrior, a term which describes Ajax rather well. He has been trained by the best Sanhedrin fighters but fled the boot camp because of the constant bullying he received due to his halfbreed nature. He trained himself relentlessly, eager to become the very best Sanhedrin warrior. He soon discovered different fighting styles and blended them in with his own, yet he never integrated long-range weapons into his fighting set, a stubborn ideal which might end up harming him.

Skills/ Special Abilities: Ajax is a natural fighter when it comes to it. He has the discipline of a legionnaire, the toughness of a spartan and the courage of a lion. His command of the Flow is below average. He is fast but also lightly armored. His goggles enabled him to see and serve him even better at night.

Equipment: His goggles, a few pouches strapped to his belt containing some exotic herbs and tools (like a lockpicker).

Weapons: Two curved daggers

Miscellaneous: Ajax is a warrior first and foremost. He is loyal to the man with the money, and no one else. He has a soft spot for the young innocents and poor, but not so much that he would hesitate executing one of those if he was commanded to do so. His drive is and has always been to become the greatest warrior, circumstances however, might force him to exchange his fierceness for empathy.

Family/House: Ajax is a guard of House Douway.

Faction: He is unaligned.

Goals: Becoming the ultimate warrior.

10. Pheonix

@Mac, Approved! Just, let me know before you do anything drastic with him :)

11. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

If you are afraid of me overpowering him, you need not fret, I try not to do that. If your concerns are otherwise, just be blunt, I can take it ;)

12. Pheonix

Sorry I haven't been on much today! The first post will be up tonight, and after that people can start posting! :D

Also, anyone who hasn't posted their Approved CS here yet should do so!

13. Kingtype

@Phonenix:

Can't you make the first post now so I can write Gaius's epic intro or post in OM?

We sort of need Lincoln for this next part.

14. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

[​IMG]

Character Name: Uiron Nedurayr

Race/Species: Isthus

Appearance: He is five feet tall and sixteen inches. He has chin length, straight, blondish green, hair. On his face his has no facial hair, but he has three black dots under his left eye. The one in the middle is slightly bigger than the two on the left and right. He has five inch long ears, his left one is decorated by two large golden earrings. His eyes are black, but he has a grey iris and a black pupil. He wears full shoulder pad armor that has the same three marks in the middle. Which is connected to a long dark green cape. This cape can be moved back far enough for his right arm to come out. He has no left arm. He wear no shirt depending on the whether outside, and long black cotton pants. Around his waist is a silver metal belt that has one dagger for each hand connected, and a small hand laser. He has large dark purple boots, which are barely visible due to his cape. His skin is Caucasian and he has a six pack chest.

Background: His adopted sister and he had been raised by their parents. They were happy, everything seemed to be going completely fine, until the day Soyenus was thrown into war. A rouge criminal Isthus turned on his planet. He started an army, and even used some of the wild animals of the planet as warriors. Uiron and his sister were known as some of the best warriors, based on their own feats and that of their parents in previous wars. Though, since their parents had been assassinated before the war began, it was up to them to lead many armies. The planet was thrown into a civil war. After it was over and the world was restored back to normal. Uiron and his sister had led the armies to victory, but Uiron had last an arm in the battle. Soon after he became the leader of his own house, and also became a motivational speaker amongst the many people of Soyenus.

Skills/ Special Abilities:
    • Highly Quick Movement (Based On The Fact He Can Vaguely Interpret Enemies Next Move)
    • Move Things With His Mind
    • To Make A Fake Left Arm That Has Super Strength
    • To Make Weapons Appear On The Battle Field

Equipment: Shoulder Armor

Weapons: Two Daggers and One Hand Laser Gun

Miscellaneous: Has a sister named Orielle Nedurayr. And he is a Public Speaker on his planet.

Family/House: House Nedurayr

Faction: Suvos Mactan

Goals: To control the Imperium, to become the ultimate leader to save the galaxy from the ultimate destruction.

Song:
    Lyrics:
    I'm waking up to ash and dust
    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
    I'm breathing in the chemicals
    I'm breaking in, shaping up, checking out on the prison bus
    This is it, the apocalypse
    Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
    Enough to make my system blow
    Welcome to the new age, to the new age
    Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes
    It's a revolution, I suppose
    We'll paint it red to fit right in
    Whoa
    I'm breaking in, shaping up, checking out on the prison bus
    This is it, the apocalypse
    Whoa

All systems go, sun hasn't died
    Deep in my bones, straight from inside

15. Pheonix

@King, I would, but I honestly can't right now. I'll post in both before the end of the night tho! Promise!

16. Pheonix

G2G, be back later.

17. Pheonix

Back! First post should be up shortly!

18. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Meet Orielle!

[​IMG]

Character Name: Orielle Nedurayr

Race/Species: Isthus

Appearance: For an Isthus, Orielle is small in stature, but strong in heart and faith. Her long, delicate ears stick out from her platinum silver hair, matching her gray eyes. A deep scar winds up her right arm, from wrist to elbow. Orielle is self-conscious of it, for personal reasons, so she wears long blue gloves to cover the fact. Her attire is one of a Isthus warrior, a light-weight tunic of blue with silver accents.

Background: Abandoned by her parents at an early age, Orielle had to fend for herself, stooping so low as to beg for scraps and steal. Eventually she was caught by the authorities. Her ‘punishment’ was to offer her servitude in the Temple, which she did for five years. She learned much of the religion at that time and gave full allegiance to Suvos Mactan. Although, her rebellious nature still lingered and when her time had been paid, she decided to abandon the only friends she had.
    During her retreat on the streets alone, she soon ran into some trouble with a man in the outskirts of Coranum. She ignored him but still he wouldn’t leave her alone, harassing her to an uncomfortable extent. Before he could do anything further, someone came to Orielle’s rescue, a fellow Isthus. Uiron fought off her enemy and invited Orielle to his parent’s home for a meal. After their encounter, Orielle became a friend of the Nedurayr House and eventually adopted into the family.

Skills/Special Abilities: Like most Isthus, Orielle can tap into the future, seeing through time to prophesy what is to come. Although, she also suffers from this ability and re-lives horrific visions of her childhood at spontaneous moments. Darkness lingers in them and it’s almost as if having a nightmare while awake. Orielle is skilled in battle and has done much killing during her years of war. She can create flow fields, enabling her to protect herself or others in battle. In turn, she can put her field around the enemy to distort their reality.

Equipment: Orielle always travels light, so nothing but a pouch on her belt in which she keeps food or other necessities she finds along the way.

Weapons: Her staff embellished with sharp knife wings of metal that she carries with her always. Can be used to create her fields or in self-defense.

Miscellaneous: Orielle looks up to Uiron greatly and is actually quite fond of him, although she’d never admit to it. She hides behind her competitive nature, always trying to beat him in duels and debates.

Family/House: Nedurayr House

Faction: Suvos Mactan

Goals: To continue fighting beside Uiron for control of the Imperium; gaining fame, fortune, and of course security for the Galaxy.

19. Pheonix

Ok, I have done it! I have posted! :D

You may all start posting now, so... HAVE AT IT! :D

20. Kingtype

@Phoenix:

Ah wonderful!!

Now I believe you owe me a post as well.

(Levels shotgun to Phoenix's head)

So what's it gonna be big guy?

21. Pheonix

Already working on it! :D

22. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Simply out of curiosity, Fox, was Malief inspired by Varys from Game of Thrones?

23. Pheonix

I have wondered this as well. lol

24. Pheonix

double post

25. Kingtype

Ignore me