1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems

Guard Dogs in Avalon: the Coming of the Olde Gods (discussion)

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Mar 1, 2013.

This is for all you new Pups, welcome to the Guard Dog force! The part you play in returning Avalon to it's former glory is essential to raising up Avalon to the paragon of good it once was, under our former Duke Tallent I. So, strap on your boots, go down to your local Dog House, and lets get to work!

Feel free to post your templates here and after approval, you may begin to post right away. Good luck to all and have fun. :)

2. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    i guess i'll start it off!

Name: Magnus Holly
    Mage: Yes
    Type of Magic: Thread Magic, Ability: Animate clothing and woven materials.
    Appearance: Golden brown skin, deep brown eyes, short hair, delicate feminine features.
    Personality: Prickly, sensative, street smart, edgy.
    Short Bio: Magnus belongs to a long line of criminals. Looters, muggers, murderers--you name it, his family has done it. All his life he's been told he would one day grow up and take up the family business, but he'd much rather join the other side, the good side. So when he saw an oppurtunity to join the Guard Dogs as a Pup, he jumped on the chance and stole away in the middle of the day, while his mother was knocked out from chewing addictive penlobble leaves and his dad was locked away with his uncles counting their loot.
    Other: Magnus is a boy, but he is very pretty and often mistaken for a girl. He is very, very sensative about this.

3. Dras

Dras Active Member

Here is my Character. I have been just dying to try her out :)

Name: Nanami

Mage?:No

Type of Magic(only if you're a mage):N/A Ability(your ability will upgrade through the points system): She is adept at Speed and balance.

Special Weapons(only if you're not a mage)(these may be enchanted or not): Nanami always carries a supple bamboo staff that is stronger then it should be. When she utters a key phrase the bamboo staff releases a whirlwind of Bamboo leaves which she uses for a quick escape. She calls her staff Boo Boo.

Appearance: Nanami is about 5 feet tall with long Black hair she keeps in a braid going down her back. Her face is delicate with delicate, slanted, deep brown eyes. Her body shape is slender, supple and very strong. She also has a distinguishing birthmark on inner part part of her lower right arm. The birthmark happens to be in the shape of a bamboo shoot.

Personality: Nanami is usually a very calm, sort of sad female and her countenance can can turn quite deadly with her silent confidence in a fight. However, she has a paralyzing fear of water and often loses it over anything H2O but a glass of water. Sometimes when she gets really agitated she starts speaking in her native tongue, Hiranga.

Short Bio: Nanami is a young woman from a far off island. Her people were very traditionalist and didn't approve of her want nor prowess in battle as women were to be the homemakers, not the warriors. A man by the name of Kamui met with her secretly and taught her everything she knows about staff fighting. They fell in love and were secretly married even though Nanami was promised to someone else. When they were found out, Nanami was forced to watch as Kamui was drowned in a bucket of boiling water and told never to fight with a staff again. Nanami exiled herself to Kamui's old home and refused to see anyone. There she found her staff, which she named Boo Boo after the nickname she gave Kamui. She refuses to ever part with it.

Other: After the incident with Kamui, Nanami vowed never to love another male. It is for this reason that she now finds females attractive and males just as friends.

4. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    APPROVED. i love complex characters, this should be cool! feel free to post whenever you like. :)

5. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Sorry this is late -hope you get my PM Erik cuz I'd love to add in Shadow

Name: Yahna

Mage: Yes

Type of magic: Ethereal -Yahna can control the amount of magic a mage can use depending on what phase the moon is in and by how many stars are in the sky -aka Full moon doubles magic amount total and new moon nulls all magic in a certain area. Half moon and daytime do not allow her to use her powers -aka neutral times.

Appearance: About Five foot six, Yahna has waist-length raven-black hair and dark eyes. Her skin is almost snow-white for how pale it is, and she wears a black cloak and hood to hide under during the day.

Personality: Quiet, and speaks only when spoken to. She does not give off a friendly vibe, but neither is she hostile.

Short Bio: Born and raised with a common family, Yahna was born with a strange ability to control the amount of magic in a select area (beginning at ten feet and now thirty feet in diameter). Up until an event that left a "blank" magic area covering the village for several nights, she never seemed too dangerous. Now her parents have decided to send her to train as a Guard Dog to use her powers for more useful purposes.

Other: Owns a two-year old Nightmare named Shadow that she came across at fourteen. Freeing it from a hunter's trap, the creature now follows and protects her feircly. It appears to be a normal -though very fine-looking- black stallion during the day, but his mane and tail turn into ghostly white flame, his hooves turn cloven, and his eyes blaze blood-red during the night. Those who dare try to harm Yahna when around him will be effectively torn apart by pointed teeth.

6. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    APPROVED. post whenever you like!

7. Keitsumah

lolz you will love my first post! i think this is one of my best!

8. Dras

Dras Active Member

Can't wait to see what Magnus makes of Nanami :) hope you don't mind the interaction.

9. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Magnus is a bit miffed that she thinks hes a girl, but hes ok mostly hehe.

10. Keitsumah

i have a feeling RPGs will have to adapt to less players. . . maybe two at the least now?

11. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    hm, i still wanna hold out for a couple mor eplayers, at least two more, lol... but yeah, there might be some truth to what you're saying, heh.

12. Keitsumah

i think im goign to accept my own saying -maybe desighn my RPG's until i see more players to be able to run with fewer people. It can also benefeit by focusing on character development.

13. Dras

Dras Active Member

Hey guys um......is anyone going to post soon? I'm kind of waiting for you to launch into my next post.

14. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    urr, well i was waiting for at least two more players, but that doesnt seem like its gonna happen. i don't know if i should post or keep holding out. if it takes too long i'll just post something and get on with the story...

15. Dras

Dras Active Member

It has been two weeks....... :(

16. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Dras to be honest, i lost my drive for the story. i don't think it can work with only two other ppl besides me... can you guys try drawing othe rppl in? even one or two more people would be okay. but the way it is, i can't picture going on with the story. im so sorry, Dras!!

17. Dras

Dras Active Member

It's all right, I know how it is to have an idea and then it not turn out. I did much the same thing when i put up the story Rin'ov Dulezz from my dud account. I thought about asking the higher ups to bring it back from the archives but changed my mind lol

18. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    lol, thanks for understanding dude. :)

19. Dras

Dras Active Member

no problem ;)

20. Dras

Dras Active Member

Still no drive? Cause I think it might still work.

21. Keitsumah

I think it's just a matter of not enough players...