Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed

Announcement Important! Contest Privacy Issue - Resolved

Discussion in 'Writing Contests' started by Iain Aschendale, Dec 17, 2019.

EDIT 12/25/2019: This issue has been resolved, the contest entries are now restricted to members only.

I'm sorry to have to make this announcement but we're having some trouble with the software, so for the time being we cannot guarantee that entries to any of the contests will remain behind the "Members Only" privacy wall.

This means that any story or poem you enter in one of our contests may, in the eyes of a future publisher, have lost its "first publication" status.

DO NOT PUT ANY STORY OR POEM YOU HOPE TO SELL LATER IN ANY OF THE CONTESTS AT THIS POINT.

We are doing our best to contact the owner of the forum to get this issue resolved, but for now we feel that honesty is the best policy. As soon as we get the issue fixed, we'll let you know.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  2. Naomasa298

Naomasa298 HP: 10/190 Status: Confused Contributor

I can report - I tried viewing the short story contest while not logged in (using Mozilla) and was unable to do so.

3. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

yeah daniel fixed it a few days back ... previously we were setting each thread to members only, but now he has put the whole comp forum behind a wall.

its still broken for progress journals however

4. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    Yup, I'll make the necessary changes to the announcements, it came at a busy time for me and I haven't been able to do much organizationally lately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.