Tags:
  1. Alex R. Encomienda

Alex R. Encomienda Contributor Contributor

In need of a beta reader

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Alex R. Encomienda, Jun 19, 2019.

I finished a literary fiction short story around 5,000 words.

It is in third person.

It is about two insecure, validation seeking men slowly realizing that their perception is warped and it takes an awry turn at the end. One is an extroverted mysogonist and the other is an introverted pervert/misanthrope.

Any takers?

2. The Piper

The Piper Contributor Contributor

Hi!!

I'm on the hunt for betas (I'm about to post a thread on here, as it happens) so if you'd be willing to do a little swap I'd be more than happy to take a look. I've got two projects on the go (one "finished" and just in need of a final touch, and the other barely started) - if you'd be willing to swap I could send you either the first chapter of Hide (just over 4,000 words) or maybe the first two chapters of Red Weeping (adding up to just under 4,000 words). Both quite grizzly horror, so understand if that's a no for you!

Let me know what you think, and if you're at all interested in that kind of arrangement let me know the kind of feedback you're interested in!

Alex R. Encomienda likes this.