1. witch wyzwurd

witch wyzwurd New Member

Blog Draft to Blog Post... how?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by witch wyzwurd, Jul 12, 2008.

Ok. So I created a Blog Draft in my profile. Now I simply want to post it to be seen by other members. But I see no option to post it, only to delete it or edit it. When I click Post Blog, that just brings me to a new blog screen. Am I missing something; a simple button? Or do I have to copy and paste it into a new blog screen and delete the draft?

2. zorell

zorell New Member

Edit it, and there will be an option to post it.

3. witch wyzwurd

witch wyzwurd New Member

Oh. It's at the bottom of screen as Publish Now option. What does Publish On do?

4. auntiebetty

auntiebetty Senior Member

Setting up a Blog within Profile

I am spending a bit of time this am looking at how to set up a blog on my profile page here. If I am successful, the blog will have information about the historical period of the novel I hope to have drafted by mid May 2013. You may enjoy my blog if you are at all interested in the 1920's Prohibition era.

5. auntiebetty

auntiebetty Senior Member

I did it, it was easy. Followed directions and saw my blog post right away. I am writing an historical fiction novel set in the prohibition era of the 1920's. My blog will share interesting information to those unfamiliar with details of the era but who enjoy movies and books about the era. The hot new show on HBO is "Boardwalk Empire" set in New Jersey 1920's. If you like this show, check out my blog daily for background info that will add to your understanding of the scenes and characters.