1. CrusherBrooks

CrusherBrooks Member Supporter

-Insert generic greeting here-

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CrusherBrooks, Jun 25, 2016.

Hello all!
    About me: 26, male, from Holland. Working in parallel on MSc thesis in Aerospace Engineering and on my novel, which is something I wrote last year. After searching for general tips, I decided that I'd do better if I engaged in an active community so that's why I'm here.
    I wrote a story by mixing a world I had already created (alternative history type with elements of mythology, but every story I previously wrote was plain bad quality) and something I was missing (sci fi) by letting an officer from a star trek-type civilization crash in this world, deal with the historical bullshit of warring kingdoms and religious persecution while fighting his social isolation and trying to rise to power without breaking the prime directive.
    So anyway that's me and my current writing project. I like the idea of joining a role playing game, but I get invested a lot so I can't afford the time effort for the time being.
    Crusher out! *drops mic and swaggers away, then trips awkwardly over his own feet*

2. KPMay

KPMay Member

Welcome! Your book sounds really interesting and I hope you find some good feedback here.

Also, Shut Up Wesley :p