1. Dylan Klingensmith

Dylan Klingensmith New Member

Intro to Dylan

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dylan Klingensmith, Jul 1, 2016.

Hello everybody! My name is Dylan.

I am 14 years old and I have a mind itching to write the stories it holds. I am here to write stories and have people give criticism for my future works.

I can't wait to write and see what people have to say!

To give more information, I have been working on a fictional world where most of my stories will take place. I don't have a name for the world yet. I have a mediocre story for my first contribution to this forum:

The Aurora Breaker - Adamar Blestridge is a small-town thief who has left his home in search of the mysterious staff, the Aurora Breaker, which was once wielded by the heroic mage Magnor Leoford. Magnor was one of three heroes who had slain a legendary demon and ended its plot to lay waste to the world. Adamar is hired by a shady black market merchant toretrieve this weapon from the city of North Hartground. Adamar accepts the mission, unaware of the legends surrounding the mage that once wielded it. When Adamar learns of its location, he sets off to find it, unknowingly awakening the powers of the once mighty wizard.

I hope you will enjoy it when I release it!

bonijean2 likes this.
  2. FireWater

FireWater Senior Member

Welcome Dylan! Your story sounds exciting, and congratulations for pursuing your goals and dreams at such a young age.

3. Dylan Klingensmith

Thank you!

4. IlaridaArch

IlaridaArch Active Member

Welcome!

Part of me hoped you would have been Dylan Saccoccio.

5. Dylan Klingensmith

Who's Dylan Saccoccio?

6. IlaridaArch

IlaridaArch Active Member

A writer who gained renown in a negative way by attacking critiques (and tbh bad writing). I'm on iPad, so dont bother finding the thread for you, but you can find it by searching this forum with that name. Actually it is a good read, teaches a lot about what writers shouldn't do. Both in writing and marketing.

Have fun. ;)