1. Adam D. Magdaleno

Adam D. Magdaleno New Member

Introducing myself to the forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Adam D. Magdaleno, Oct 3, 2018.

Hello, my name is Adam D. Magdaleno. I'm 21 years old and currently attending Cal State Fullerton. I'm posting here to introduce myself and to just say what brings me here to this writers forum. I've been reading comics since I was 13 and I've always wanted to write something of my own that I knew would be great. High School then happened so I spent a lot of time between then and now just being angsty and not knowing what to do in life. But in the past two years I started having ideas pop into my head that I think would be amazing stories. I want to keep forming these ideas for stories in my head and see what others think of them. I really write for every medium I see all my ideas as just stories. For me my brain only starts turning the mechanisms of writing when I am inspired by something else that really moves me. So just wanted to introduce myself before I start posting. I look forward to posting here in the future and best wishes for everyone. - Adam.

Some Guy likes this.
  2. Artifacs

Artifacs Senior Member

Welcome, Adam :)
    Hope you have fun!!