1. HarrySTruman

HarrySTruman New Member

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HarrySTruman, Jul 3, 2020.

Hi there! I found this forum while looking for resources to help me improve my query letter for a new novel. Just popping in to say hello and introduce myself.

In the last few years I have self-published two fantasy novels. Now I'm in the process of polishing my third, a standalone mainstream novel (currently being reviewed by my beta team) while starting to explore traditional publishing.

I'm here to learn from the experiences of others in this community. Looking forward to interacting with you!

HST

Steve Rivers and Larro like this.
  2. Larro

Larro Member

Welcome :superhello:

HarrySTruman likes this.
  3. Steve Rivers

Steve Rivers Contributor Contributor

Someone with two novels already under their belt, cool!

Kudos for not name dropping and listing them... but... that only makes my curious mind want to ask the names of the two novels so I can go look at them, hehe. No worries if you don't want to, though, Harry. Some folks on here want to separate their professional pen names from themselves, which is perfectly understandable. I'll survive... I think. *twitches*

Now I just need to find a way to nab your beta reading team. I've a writing partner, but I need a TEAM, dammit. BETA TEAM, ASSEMBLE! *watches a woodlouse walk along the carpet*

Oh well, welcome to the forums, Harry!
    :superhello:

And PS. Thanks @Larro for making me remember there's a waving emote on here.
    :superagree:

Larro likes this.
  4. HarrySTruman

HarrySTruman New Member

Thanks for the welcome, Steve. I didn't want to jump into the forum by promoting my work; seemed like that would be bad form. But since you asked... :) My first one is called Forest of the Mind (by Michael Stiles) and the sequel is The Music of the Machine.

Steve Rivers likes this.