1. CoffeeBoy

CoffeeBoy Member

Introducing the WritingForums to CoffeeBoy ^w^

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CoffeeBoy, Jul 10, 2017.

Hello, hello and hello over here! I am CoffeeBoy and at-least it's unique, hehe. How I got over here? Well, once upon a time, in a website far, far away, entitled Google, I was bored and decided to go out on a random search about writing and presto, this forum surfaced. I loved the design and wanted to join, but in all honesty, I kinda hesitated. I am not that much into forums, and I have no idea why. But giving it a thought or two, I decided what the hey, let's give it a whirl, so a bit of this a bit of that a bit everything nice a little *tigity tigity tigity* sound from the computer and whazam, here I am! Now about me seriously, I am Masroor, 17 a hombre from Pakistan, a proud Muslim, a huge anime fan. An avid writer as well as a poet. I also like to watch cartoon and wrestling. No serious stuff for me, but I am very passionate and I am willing to listen to anybody about anything.

A-hem, enough chitter-chatter! Why am I over here? Well, I wrote a couple of poems and some fanfictions and I wanted to share them here.cSo instead of keeping my yapping fingers pressin' this fragile keyboard and bore you with my introductions, I'll start posting some of the work I wrote over the years and so yeah I hope you like it (note I am also an essayist too ^w^) So this is me, And I hope you have fun with me and likewise I'll have fun with you, so see you all later good day everyone!

2. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

Welcome, CoffeeBoy! Do you live in Pakistan now? Your English vernacular is really good.

CoffeeBoy likes this.
  3. CoffeeBoy

CoffeeBoy Member

Thank you :-D Actually I'm born in Pakistan, so yeah I still live there (though I really really want to visit other countries). Why thank you so much, you're too kind :3 Believe me, one of the reasons that I wanted to join this forum is to improve my diction, seeing as it wasn't well, how should I put it, weak. Hopefully it will improve over here, plus I really look forward to being an active member here :D

BayView likes this.
  4. Charles Gull

Charles Gull Active Member

Welcome to the forum.

There are plenty of varied groups and threads for all sorts of tastes and subjects. I look forward to bumping into you around the site.

CoffeeBoy likes this.