Tags:
  1. ChyllTyrant

ChyllTyrant Banned

Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ChyllTyrant, Dec 6, 2020.

I am Willard Tyler Moulton, also known by pen name Twyll The ChyllTyrant. I am a 35-year-old Pisces, born in 1985, in Syracuse, New York. I am working on my fourth book, in a set of novels submitted to the Library of Congress for future exhibition to publishers and agents, managers, producers, and editors.

The book is called 'The Crooked Epic,'
    and is available on my website.

The work is science fiction, fantasy, horror, comedy, tragedy, stageplay, screenplay, comic art, poetry, philosophy, etc.
    I would like to show my work on this message board, and hopefully you will find a way to help promote it and help others to understand the versatility which is available with the forms of authorship I present.
    Personally, I read classic literature, and last year have read 'The Sun Also Rises,' 'Call of the Wild,' (second time reading,) 'John Barleycorn,' 'The Road,' (Jack London,) and a plethora of DC Comics such as "The Wrath of the Spectre," "The Blackest Night," and manga including Junji Ito, and "Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure." I am an avid film viewer, and enjoyed 'Band Of Robbers,' 'The Devil All The Time,' and finished 'Twin Peaks,' 'Baki,' & 'Rick & Morty,' as well as the entire "Comedy Bang Bang" series on Netflix, amidst probably a hundred other shows, movies, and readings.
    My favorite movies are 'Hacks,' 'Dude Bro Party Massacre III,' 'Whitest Kids U Know: Civil War on Drugs,' 'In The Mouth of Madness,' & 'Way of the Gun.'
    My favorite books are 'Dandelion Wine,' 'On the Road,' 'A Dove of the East,' 'American Humor,' & 'The Oxford Book of Gothic Tales.'
    In my spare time, I try to attend Creative Writer's Cafe, a meetup.com group in Syracuse, New York, my hometown.
    I am an Associate of Applied Sciences in Business Technology, currently a senior of a Bachelor of Science in Finance with a Minor in Creative Writing.

2. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Are you also the hip hop artist by that name ? If not I'd be careful of trademark using it as a pen name

3. ChyllTyrant

ChyllTyrant Banned

Hey,
    Yes! I am a hip hop artist, or was, until I decided the artform was not conducive to the amount of artistic expression I have sufficiently acquired, and feel as though I outgrew it.
    I have steadfastly claimed to have quit rapping and producing music since 2008, but will admit to recording a new song, last week.

My book is getting bigger, though, and is available on my website. MindCREM.
    Thank you so much for acknowledging me! It makes me feel very welcome, here, and I look forward to looking at other people's efforts.

Gracias,
    Twyllxyz!

(PEACE)

:)