1. Scarlet-MagicianX26

Scarlet-MagicianX26 New Member

Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Scarlet-MagicianX26, Dec 28, 2020.

Hi, I'm Scarlet-MagicianX26.

I'm a guy whose been active in various pop-culture scifi/fantasy groups for awhile, to the point that I've written some samples of fanfiction (My profile on FFN: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6297582/) over the years. Since I've been doing as such, I've also decided that its time to make my own original stuff, and as such have looked around for a place to learn more about the 'professional/amateur' writing world out there.

At the same time, I bring along my knowledge of pop-culture, games and universes, alongside my background in physics and my general interest in the military and history.

I hope I will be a useful member of this forum as I learn from all of you as well!

2. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

greetings , if you haven't already you might want to check out the new members guide New Member Quick Start - if you get stuck ask someone will be around to help

Scarlet-MagicianX26 likes this.
  3. Scarlet-MagicianX26

Scarlet-MagicianX26 New Member

I'm reading it now - thks!