1. A. Birch

A. Birch New Member

Introductory Post

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by A. Birch, Feb 20, 2021.

Hi everybody, I live in NYC and have been writing on and off for the last fifteen years. I’m currently working on a fantasy novel that I intend to finish by years end. It’s a war-themed adventure/fantasy novel that draws heavily from world history and my own experiences. It’s a dream of mine to have it published someday, but we’ll see what happens. I love to write and read other people’s stories; it’s therapeutic in a way and it’s just fun. I’m looking forward to exploring the forums and meeting other like-minded folks. Glad to be here.

Cave Troll, Homer Potvin and EFMingo like this.
  2. Malum

Malum Offline

Welcome to the forum, publishing is a certainty if you want it to be - depends on your motives. Are you working on the first draft? I'm still annoyed at how much larger a role editing plays in the creative process. Read some exerts and leave some input, a small bit of your time can be invaluable to another person and their dream - you might be surprised by your own abilities along the way. Peace.

3. A. Birch

A. Birch New Member

Thanks. Yes, I’m still working on the first draft. 100% Learning from others, and hopefully helping some too, is the reason I joined.