ePublishing Is e-publishing impressive? offer from harlequin

Discussion in 'Publisher Discussion' started by Twiharder, Dec 11, 2012.

1. shadowwalker

shadowwalker Contributor Contributor

"Pointed out"? You stated. Mammamia gave resources (ie, links) which disputed your statements. Then you stated people should prove your statements for you (ie, no links). If you can't point us to the place you found your information, why should we accept it?

2. swhibs123

swhibs123 Active Member

I said - go to NYT bestseller list. I said, go to Publishers marketplace.

Why didn't I post links? Because I was specifically told that posting links to off site websites was prohibited on this forum. So at the risk of getting reprimanded again, here's the links:

http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/2012-11-11/mass-market-paperback/list.html - 12 Harlequin titles on NYT Bestseller list.

http://www.publishersmarketplace.com/dealmakers/search.cgi?keyword=harlequin&tag=&sub=search - over 150 deals made between Harlequin and top agencies

3. shadowwalker

shadowwalker Contributor Contributor

That's all that was asked for - your sources. So thank you for providing them, even though I could only find 7 distinct titles on the first and couldn't get into the second (subscription, not your problem).

4. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

This thread has strayed too far from the topic again.