Tags:
  1. newjerseyrunner

newjerseyrunner Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2022

Suggestion Is there a way to add bookmarks?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by newjerseyrunner, Nov 11, 2017.

Maybe I’m missing it because I know some forums have this feature; but can we have a way to bookmark certain threads? Just a list of threads and maybe a customizable name, not like watching one or liking it (because I have a ton of those.). I think it’d be a cool feature because there are several of the monthly contest entries and workshop that’d I’d love to have bookmarks for to go back and reread occasionally.

2. OurJud

OurJud Contributor Contributor

Not quite what you're asking for, I know, but you could always go to the page and use your browser's bookmark feature.

3. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

This question has been brought up before, see here: https://www.writingforums.org/threads/bookmark-feature.148585/

Short answer: We don't have a bookmarks feature built in, so you'll have to rely on your browser's favourites/bookmarks or save links to the threads in a document.

(However, there are plugins to facilitate this. Maybe something could be added at some point in the future, if it feels like it will actually be used.)

newjerseyrunner likes this.