1. lee0111

lee0111 New Member

Is there structure for feature series?

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by lee0111, Aug 27, 2018.

Whether it is a movie or a novel, there is something like a template that fills the contents according to the structure of this kind of crisis ending crisis ending desperation ending.

I think this is useful. But the problem is that drama, web novel, and long story novels do not breathe differently than movies.

For example, after leaving the house to go to the destination school, take a bus to the school. It is not a problem even if you are wandering in the interval between these types of contents. I'm a little wandering, and I have a short guide to go the right way.

However, according to the structures of the long series novels, you can go to the airport to get to the Capitol of the United States, get on an airplane and land on the US. I'm explaining that. The problem is, if it is a feature series, you have to fill in the page. It is inevitable that the process of going to the airport and getting on the plane, moving to the US land and then moving to the Capitol is inevitable.

So, you have a book that explains that there is a great deal of story in this, and then the section where the story of the story is finished by three is over the whole part of the story.

At the time of writing, it says that the target of the protagonist has to be accelerated, and at this point it has to be. This is a very macroscopic story.

In the film, what is the heroine in minutes, and how it is provided to the audience in some way, and in this way, the feeling is that this structure is not established because the number is totally unconventional.

Are you hungry? pick up a spoon and eat food to eat rice. That would be right. This structure works well.

But, to get to the US Capitol, take a flight. This? I have to take a passport photo, I have to go to the airport, I can learn a simple painting, I have a travel guide, or I have to wear what clothes to wear, is not it macroscopic? The solution is that I just have to figure out the structure by summarizing the scene after all?

Is not there a good way?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018