1. purpleroad

purpleroad New Member

Is this any good?

Discussion in 'Traditional Publishing' started by purpleroad, Aug 16, 2020.

This is one of the situations the cat in my story gets himself into, there are five. If I get this published, Ill need someone with better writing skills than myself to rewrite it. It's a story for my five year old. What do you think?

Freddy the Attention-Seeking Cat

Page 1

Once upon a time there was a cat who didn’t like to be ignored. He would do anything to get noticed or get attention.

Page 2

One time there was a party with lots of people chatting and playing music. Freddy wasn’t getting stroked and everyone was ignoring him. He was angry! How can I get noticed he thought.

What did Freddy do to get noticed?

1/ Meow

2/ Jump on the table with all the food on it

3/ Climb down the chimney

Page 3

Answer-

He climbed down the chimney.

When Freddy climbed down the chimney everyone noticed him. People shouted “don’t do it Freddy!” He didn’t listen though and jumped down into it. Everyone was worried he would never get out. “We’ll have to knock the chimney down” shouted daddy. “Someone will have to climb down” shouted mummy.

However, after thirty minutes to everyone’s relief, he climbed out. “Phew” everyone said. “He’s still alive, what a lucky escape!”