1. 221BOlympusExpress

221BOlympusExpress Member

It HAS been a while since I've been here, but still..

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 221BOlympusExpress, Dec 24, 2016.

Alright, I DID join on Tuesday and didn't make a new member post but still, it hasn't been even a week so I guess I can still make it, now.
    Right, so HEY! to you, nice stranger reading this :)
    Alright, I honestly don't know why I am even making this post since I can't think of any relevant stuff to type over here, so Imma just type what I am thinkin'.
    So I came across this site like a week ago, no, six days back, and I knew I had to join, so I did. And so far, I really like it here, hope it stays that way :) Also hoping so make a few friends.
    Anyway, I started writing when I was 10, and from 10 to here, nobody's really been there to mentor me on writing, so to get some sort of support and encouragement and critique, I joined.
    Think I should stop, since this is turning more and more irrelevant, so I will.

2. Moe1795

Moe1795 Member

Dont let me stop you go on. Great that you have been writing for so long hope we can help you

3. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the Forum, if I haven't welcomed you already. If I have... Welcome again!

This is a great place to get great advice on the craft of writing, as well as pointers on your ideas.

A man called Valance likes this.
  4. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    @OJB I did a similar thing. Diving in before doing the whole new member nonsense.
    Welcome to the dysfunctional family. :)

5. 221BOlympusExpress

Thank you, and yes I agree, this is really a great place for advice, and I have already learnt a lot from here! :supersmile:

6. 221BOlympusExpress

Not sure who you're welcoming, since you mentioned @OJB, but if your welcoming me, thank you :)
    Whew! So I am not the only one! Thanks, I think I will enjoy my time with the dysfunctional family very much. ;)

Cave Troll likes this.