1. Trevon Hendley

Trevon Hendley New Member

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure FanFic help?

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Trevon Hendley, Aug 11, 2020.

So I've been working on my first manga and I want to make it somewhat decent and not half-assed. It's a fanfic story of the JoJo series set in the year 2100, years after JoJo Part 6. The plot essentially overall is, main hero, Jonah, and his friends have find the creator of the Requiem Arrow in order to restore peace on Earth after tyrannical laws were put in place on stand users. Meanwhile, 2 main villians are seeking the creator for different reasons. One ,known as Kars, is looking for the creator to resurrect his old comrades AC/DC and Wammu. The other main villian, Akihiro Yoshikage, is seeking the creator for unknown reasons (cant decide on which reason sounds better for him). In the end its gonna be a cliffhanger, Jonah finds the creator as well as Kars and Akihiro. Kars battles Jonah and friends and beats them and as soon as he's about to finish off Jonah, Akihiro back stabs Kars and steals his stand which basically sends people to other timelines/dimensions and he sends jonah to another timeline (Part 4 timeline). then it ends there and Part 2 of this story will continue with Jonah trying to figure out how to return to his original timeline and defeat Akihiro. This is a very quick summary and I a much more detailed one in my documents. I could really use the help though.

2. Naomasa298

Naomasa298 HP: 10/190 Status: Confused Contributor

I can't help you with the plot, as I gave up watching it after part 3, but I can tell you a couple of things.

"Wammu" is supposed to be "Wham". It was obviously changed in English for copyright reasons. Same with "Kars", which is intended to be "Cars".

The other thing is "Akihiro Yoshikage" - both parts of this name are first (given) names in Japanese.

3. Trevon Hendley

Trevon Hendley New Member

Haha the plot itself is completely different from part 1-6 its just within the same timeline. Thanks for the name thing though.