Tags:
  1. Kevin Teichman

Kevin Teichman Active Member

Kansas Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kevin Teichman, Feb 7, 2020.

Has anyone here been through, lived, or visited Kansas before? If so, which part?
    How did you like it? Interesting? Fun? Depressing?

I personally like the flat, rural side of Kansas. I would like to buy land out there one day, maybe even a full blown farm. I will always have a place in the hill country in Austin, Texas, but Kansas is great. I find it to be a fascinating state.

I’ll post some pictures of the side of Kansas I like

2. Kevin Teichman

Kevin Teichman Active Member

A2EE52E8-75B1-4B37-8771-E78A4368E474.jpeg C724B196-6BA1-40AD-B719-EBB55B572D6A.jpeg 1580D5DC-91EA-45BE-953D-C60A8AC980CE.jpeg

3. GrahamLewis

GrahamLewis Seeking the bigger self Contributor Contest Winner 2022 Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

an oasis of PC midst right-wing extremism
    Currently Reading::
    Zen Flesh, Zen Bones
    I've been to Kansas, to and from the Little Apple, down from Omaha. I like it, especially the Flint Hills.

Your photos actually remind me of growing up in central Nebraska, surrounded by wondrous flat spaces and watching storms roll in from the west. But my own favorite place is western Nebraska, especially northwestern. I was born out there, and even though I left at an early age it's imprinted in my soul. I lived there for awhile after college, and many many times wish I'd never left it again.

Some Guy likes this.