Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marthix2016

Marthix2016 Banned

Thoughts on Creating a Relatable "Human" Villainess???

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Marthix2016, Mar 29, 2020.

Thoughts on this? The villainess (aka the main antagonist) I'm currently writing for my story is very human and lives a very active sex life....and sex gives her power and satisfaction...makes her feel really good about herself. She has a very fit body and very proud of herself for the hard work she puts into it. Having sex allows her to gain that satisfaction. While she acts very fertile and maybe does have a little baby fever going on, she ultimately doesn't want children and will abort an accident at all costs. She even lures one of her interests into having sex with her and winds up killing him during the scene. Even when she's completely stripped of her armor, weapons, and clothes, she proves she is still very lethal. May sound a bit strange to some of you but wanted to see what the reaction is. I want to make my villainess feel very relatable and human. Not sure if I need to require a sex scene with her but a nude scene where she's displaying and feeling her body and battle scars is a must. Please advice.

2. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Don't push your luck. You've been warned before about flooding the forum with these kinds of provocative 'reaction' questions. Don't do it again. Get your story written, then give it to us for feedback in the Workshop, if you really want to know what we 'think.'

:closed:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.