Kids say the darndest things

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Torana, May 5, 2007.

1. Raven

Raven Banned

I can't believe my eldest will be ten this year. wow where the hell did the years go.

2. lessa

lessa New Member

Raven, my baby just turned 27. I swear it was just last week I carried him out of the hospital.
    My eldest is 31. so I agree where did the years go.

3. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

if you wanna feel young, lessa, think of me... my 'baby' of the 7 was 30 last october and my oldest will be 49 next month... rundown is 49, 48, 47, 46, 45, 36, 30!

4. Raven

Raven Banned

Well I've four of the little buggers but my eldest is 9 10 later thgis year.

5. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

That's ok, Maia, you're younger than my mom, and she gets around pretty well still - does her own yard work and home repairs, and does wood carvings and oil paintings.

Her oldest child is her only child, and I'll be 55 this Spring.

However, her self-portrait in the attic is starting to really look like crap. ;)

6. lessa

lessa New Member

He will kill me for this story but what the heck.
    Dom was 4 and we had gone to the pool. Raymond went in with Don and Dom came with me. The ladies were changing into suits and Dom was waiting for me he came over and said rather loudly "mom, you said women don't have beards" that's right Dan. Well those women do down there."
    he never came into the ladies change room again.
    was my face red and were their faces angry.

7. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Ohhhh that is bad!

My son was a bit older (close to 20), and not so innocent, when he said, "If Joan Rivers has one more face lify, she'll be sporting a goatee!"

I really do prefer beer to go down my throat rather than out through my nose.

8. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My sides hurt after both of those stories. That is hilarious lessa and Cogito. hahaha :p:p:p:p

9. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    I was talking to one of my Chinese students (ages 17-20) at the start of class, part of the lesson. And she said in a very very shy and quiet voice something I didn't quite hear followed by this which I heard very clearly, "Can you satisfy me."
    I have a dirty mind, and the way she said it could be taken the wrong way. I burst out laughing.
    I then explained how that could be taken very badly and how to say it properly.
    She had only wanted to know if we could watch another movie in class.