1. We are experiencing some technical issues currently. If you post and nothing appears to happen please refresh your browser rather than hitting post again. Otherwise you will post twice, which is creating a lot of duplicates for the team to clear up. Please bear with us, these things will be sorted as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Kingdomall

Kingdomall New Member

Kingdomall's Progress Journal

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by Kingdomall, Oct 22, 2018.

Hello! I am fairly new to this website and do I have a story.
    I have never really finished a novel. My focuses change and sometimes I wish that wouldn't happen.
    My first novel was about this girl who helped this guy who had a horrible life realize that he wasn't a waste of space. I started it when I was much younger and it has countless cliches.
    After about two years writing this novel my two best friends who helped me write this inspiring novel quit the internet to move on with their lives. I don't blame them, but this really destroyed my inspiration and hopes of getting this story published, so I moved onto another story idea. One on my own.
    My next novel is my current. Very early in development and I'm still a learning writer. This one is entirely different and takes place in a semi-cliche setting.
    A fantasy world where humans have special weapons corresponding to their eye color, often referred to as elements. Keep in mind that I did tone down the "elemental powers" because it was much like many other cliche fantasy novels. For now that's what I have in my clouded brain (it's late lol) and I'll update later!