1. Kinzvlle

Kinzvlle At the bottom of a pit Contributor

Kinz`s Progress Journal.

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by Kinzvlle, Mar 7, 2016.

As a master procrastinator, the idea of having a place to put my goals where I can be guilt tripped seems useful. Writing down clear goals is useful regardless, so long as I stay motivated enough to achieve the goals.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    Shenanigator and Oscar Leigh like this.
  2. OJB

OJB A Mean Old Man Contributor

Hello Kinz,

I wanted to wish you the best of luck of turning your dreams into reality. It is true, writing words is hard, but what makes it worth it are the few moments when people we don't know praise our work. I have more of a 'one at a time' mentality. I pick one project or story idea, and I work on it until it is finished (be it good or bad.)

Don't be afraid to show your work and gain feedback on it. What we do takes courage and discipline, and most importantly, humility. A lot of my work gets shredded by reviews, but I produce stronger work because of it. I am sure if you work every day on this (be it through writing, studying, or reading) you will accomplish what you want.

Good luck.

-Ory James Berner.

Shenanigator and Kinzvlle like this.
  3. Kinzvlle

@OJB Thank you for the lovely words of econgerment.

My current story....I don`t think it`s really working. I`ll go back to it but for now I think i`ll shelve it for a bit to work on something else. What that something else is.....hmmm. Drifters is there but ...we`ll see.

4. OJB

OJB A Mean Old Man Contributor

@Kinzvlle Let us not give up that easy buddy. Post your Logline (premise) of your story, I'll give some honest feedback and let you know where I see some weaknesses.

5. Kinzvlle

Not giving up, just setting it aside for now, got a little stuck in making it all stick together and i've been staring at it for a while and decided to set it down for a bit, work on something else for a short while then go back to it. Clear my mind, go back to slightly more fresh then just staring at it in frustration. Chances are i`ll look into one of the contests here, work on that and then go back to. Gives me a break, and is still constructive as it allows to practice and be open to feedback.

I know looking through the journal i`ve gave up on/jumped around on various projects and i`m trying to ditch that habit and get into more of a writing routine, but I also know that staring at a problem doesn`t always work. I`ll keep you`r offer for feedback in my back pocket though, and if I need it i`ll ask for it, and I do appreciate the offer.

6. Kinzvlle

I`ve always been rather flaky on my writing. Not proud of it but I`m aware of it. This New year is...interesting my thoughts on that are up on my blog here. For now, i`ll try to be writing more routinely, but doing this simply. No real big goal outside of writing. Just blogging and prompts. Blogging and prompts.

7. Kinzvlle

I`m a bum ok folks. I could go into more nuance talk about false starts, half baked projects, finding motivation through depression and yadda yadda but boils down to not having really done anything ether way. Not a pity party....mostly... just laying it out. As a fresh college drop out what should be the start of my school year has me looking at options. Creative projects are on a back burner but I have been doing a deep look into freelance writing.

8. Kinzvlle

Been getting overwhelmed and right now im just picking away at my work backlog but I do want to get back to writing. While doing up some photos for hanging, I saved a few more artsy ones that I could send to a lit journal. Going through listings gives me ideas sometimes seeing whats wanted out there. So if anything pops up i`ll make a note.

9. Kinzvlle

Finally working on a real writing project again, feels good. Starting with a joke project of sorts I`ll put up on the blog. Hopefully the day after Halloween at the latest. After that is Nanowrimo which I`ve tried and failed in the past. May be a rebel this year and just leech off motivation of all of that, and get some rather small projects going. I`ll try to update regularly here.

Also hopefully working on other, hopefully creative projects and building stuff up life wise as far as non writing stuff goes.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  10. Kinzvlle

This past summer: reflection, experience, self love, self learning, and planning.

Sept: Start to build something,...and I did

October: Began to see where my cracks where where I fall apart and why. Think it`s important to see that though. Acknowledge it learn from it.

November: Recover, fix whats broke realign.

November sprung out of chaos the first was a rocky start, Friday was chaos, and Saturday was my first job in a bit..it went ehhh. Today was just realigning myself getting there starting on the path I want to be on. Always talking about doing that never actually doing it. Tomorrow i`ll start working at things hopefully some basic basic writing will be in there. I`ll update later, just a rough thought splash.

Shenanigator likes this.
  11. Kinzvlle

Looking at this journal is kinda sad...

Regardless I`m back at it. Always say I`m gonna do this or do that and one reason or another it doesn`t happen. I`m great at ideas, and thoughts but my biggest hurdle is my own dam self. One of the things I dislike and hope to change about myself most. That`s my goal for 2019. Not so much a resolution as a long standing and neglected goal. Hoping to preserve eventually. Have a specific long term arching goal to build towards in mind but keeping that under-wraps for now. Day by day right now to build things up and train myself.

Lots of schemes in the noggin as always but trying to focus on specific things at a time. Right now as far as creative endeavors go that means a 365 day photo project. practicing harmonica, working my way through "The Writers Daily Companion", and writing some personal pieces about personal things for personal reasons. A thing or two may pop up on my blog here. Depends on what shakes out.

Moon, Shenanigator and Dracon like this.
  12. Alan Aspie

Alan Aspie Banned Contributor

That is what matters.

13. Kinzvlle

The personal poetry pieces kinda turned into an open letter to someone unable to receive. Person I read it to, said it was well written but that was far from the point of that. I think it did serve it`s point though. I`m glad I did that. Now I can focus on less personal healing writing.

THE BLOG-The one here though I have been toying with the idea of starting a more legit (not really legit but like Wordpress) one mostly from reading a friend`s blog which is proving to be a kick ass blog. I also recommended said friend to Pangyrus`s recommend an author program. One thing doesn`t have much to do with the other (other than example of writing skill ig) it`s just a great thing they do I figure need`s to be linked somewhere.
    https://www.pangyrus.com/writer-discovery/

• Night of the living Meat-A joke concept from here around October I meant to do but never did still want to. Tale of some GMO food alteration thing gone bad, written in a very troupey B movie style. I really wanna use the "I should have been a vegan" line that`s been in my head.
    • I have a "Luck Be a Lady Tonight' parody rolling around in my head I`ll probably put up there.
    • A blog post or two, like talky ones.

THE WRITER`S DAILY COMPANION-

The book is split into M,T,W,T.F bits. Got through week one. Two of the day`s involved writing prompt. One I did, another I have yet to start yet really do mean to. I want to workshop a piece he so i`m thinking two birds one stone. The 365 photo project also did well for the week. Didn`t post all of them to my photography places yet but pictures were taken.

SHIFTERS

I have a habit of look at call for submission lists. Daydreaming really. I found one a while back, looking for shifters with disability's. An old character from my mind came back to the fold and a story began to form. The collection publisher is mostly a romance outfit and whats forming is not romance so it may not mesh but dam if it isn`t rolling through my mind. I also found a publisher that does nothing but shifter anthologies and collections. With a full list of themes and deadlines. Could really make this a "thing" if I wanted to. Just churn out shifter tales. There even working on a shared universe.

Random things

A web-comic maybe? I have a close friend my defacto beta reader and editor really who like me enjoys Webtoons. We`ve talked before about doing are own concept, story ideas and all but we aren`t artists of that sort. However she apparently found one. If we can write the story's out, have her map them out with stick figures, the artist should be able to draw it. I don`t know if anything we really come out of it but hey it`d be neat if it did. Chicken Noodle Soup is putting together a book on miracles know I have something for that. The Latest, and Pangyrus are always on my mind.

Planning a trip that may or may not happen that will have elements of writing, photography, family, and metal health. I`ll probably update the journal post trip (or after when it would`ve) will be a few weeks. Unless there is a epiphany.

Shenanigator likes this.
  14. Kinzvlle

Don`t ignore my last post it`s still relevant but i`ve mulled over plans longer. This weekends eventful but the coming week I want to work on getting more into more of a routine or regiment to hopefully help with writing and other areas of life. While i`ll hopefully be able to get through a week of it, it`s not so much the point to do every day in an exact order I know that`s not gonna happen but just to develop certain habits and rituals. I`ve also come up with more of a list of writing goals and projects. I`ll put it here in a bit once I have everything sorted out in my mind and balls rolling

15. Kinzvlle

Haven`t abandoned anything yet. Lot`s of floating ideas. Was about to list them here, but figured with all the floating and fluid ideas I`d just jot them all in my private notebook then throw some words at paper. Then once I see what works and what i`m sticking wiht I`ll update here and keep score on that progress. Will update this time next week roughly.

Veltman likes this.
  16. Veltman

Veltman Active Member

I also have a serious problem with procrastination, and I struggle to put every single word out there.

Perhaps I could help you out, beta read or something. I find that if I get people involved in my stuff then I get a little more motivated (pressured) to keep going. Sometimes it just shuts me down. You need anything?

17. silented1

silented1 Member

Work, you can do it! I challenge you to write a paragraph tomorrow. =D

18. Kinzvlle

Thank you for the words of encouragement, I`ll let you know if I need anything like a beta or such in the upcoming future. Just trying to round out the winter and survive this polar vortex crap. Freezing temperatures sap my energy, living in Alaska could never be for me. Today`s supposed to be the last day of the vortex or at least the can`t leave you`r house freezing. Trying to last through that and do prep work in everything so I have things set up and ready to just jump into them and do them. This goes for writing and everything else across the board tomorrow. Than groundhog day, i`m gonna go fight Phil...err I mean i`ll be able to get into where I left my bag and get my planner and notebooks back. Allowing me to actually see what the month ahead is and what my story notes where. Also get my camera and card back so thats exciting. Sunday will be planning out my month and projects then.

It`s February all ready. A wild month and precursor to spring. I`m gonna be working on shortening the project list I`ve had since September so I can add new things guilt free this spring when I become less of a shut in. For writing that`ll mean any projects already started or with deadlines. There was a inside joke story I wanted to do round Halloween and shelved after but with Resdint Evil out...I might. Stuff like that, I`ll be making a list (i`m santa) tonight working Friday, then planning better Sunday.

Shenanigator likes this.
  19. Kinzvlle

Made a blog post a proper (ish) one. Feel good about that even if today wasn`t much. As I mentioned in it Spring is for growth and new beauty. End of winters for trimming what you have. Doing proper things for the blog here, story's started or with deadlines, a spoken word for a upcoming spoken word night, and a comedic thing for another local project. This alongside other now writing endeavors.

Shenanigator and TWErvin2 like this.
  20. Kinzvlle

Today was interesting want to dedicate a big chunk of this week to photography endeavors so was gonna do a big chunk of non photo work today. Wanted to wake up early and get right to it, ended up having a slow morning but got into a pretty good pace and cleaned the house. Went and got some small groceries and came down to the basement to try and do some work in isolatoin. The basement doesn`t block out noise as well as I had hoped it did and people still want out of there way to find me just to annoy me. I got some small things done (emails all nice and sorted) but not anywhere near what I hoped. Realized I was unprepared to do what I wanted to in that time chunk. I need to plan, not over plan which I have a habit of doing and then freaking out when not everything goes to plan. Wanna make god laugh and all that. Just set itineraries. for myself specific enough to be effective but not overly specific my brain gets hung up in the details.

I have the month worked out in my binder, gonna do a list of those next to it. Already have some stuff there but beauty of a binder is paper can be moved around easily. I`m trying to live a more disciplined and creative life I can be content with. Can feel myself changing slowly but surely in good ways.

Planning out till the end of the week, probably updating through out I`ll update how it works Sunday night probably. If not in other posts I make here.

Tomorrow starts a two day photography conference i`ll be watching through live stream. That starts at nine thirty ish so want to be up before that and around probably keep my stuff down here over night, come down around eight do forum stuff then opening remarks. First two speakers are building personal brand and portrait psychology. Really interested in those, can apply the first one to any creative endeavor really. After that is lunch and a marketing wedding videos one...could be useful but miss-able if I want to hollow out more lunch time. It is my work out day and could move back upstairs and do that. Half assed the last one. My Half Century as a photographer sounds interesting but not a technical or skill one. Still probably useful tips. Maybe doesn`t need full focus. Do want to edit photos while listening to some of them. Afternoon break with a yoyo show and a yoga class...can skip that and make that my writing chunk. Wedding photograph..useful, and important. Few weddings ive worked on I`ve hated but good business. Last two I really wanna listen to. Then it`s six probably around food time then work on what I didn`t finish and wrap up.

Second day starts with more weddings...hooplah may mutitask that one. Next two wanna focus on, then lunch and more yoyo. Come back weddings..from muti camera angles..focus. Another break, a panel then contest winners and judging (had to be in person). then it`s done. What I want to work on between the conference for the two days: Day one photo`s I need edited for specific people.I~m working on applying to Americorps, and need two of there addresses for my references and went to ask for it in the email that I send the work out nice and neat. The third, is a similar type of job, and can discuss another photography opportunity with her in the email in the same way. Writing, I get a job ad newsletter thing on Tuesdays. Probably not finding a job on it but spurs my mind to work on that type of writing along with the brand seminoir. Working on blogging, The Latest, etc. Day Two, other photo I have in my back log get everything cleaned out writing wise comedy pieces, a spoken word spoken word, etc.

Thursday is up early for food bank then camera club at night, prep for that during the day then whatever times free to work on other things. Fridays busy out for most of it, probably no office work though I need to print things off. , Sat is a birthday spending the day with them. Sunday church then my basement setting up things and connections.

Shenanigator likes this.
  21. Kinzvlle

Be more progress if I wasn`t dragged into foolishness should write about such foolishness one day but for now it just drags me down with her at a time i`m trying to swim up and away.

My current theme.

Wishing there was more time in the day and less to take it up. Just want to push through myself overcome my faults, and live a life of creativity and discipline uphill battle. One thing about my failures and troubles they taught me about myself. Need stability, structure. ritual, routine, and discipline or as much as some of that as I can get. Need to plan and set goals without being to vague, while also not getting anal and hung up. Day by day step by step chunks. Today/tonight was setting those out. Maybe more tomorrow since bullshit ate up my time.

Here we go

WRITING: So many scattered ideas and thoughts need to boil down to a base few to start with. Want to do a wordpress blog one day, for now want to do more blog posts on the blog here and use that to get practice figure a voice. Comedy got my first stand up gig like four days after my birthday. Writing my set for that, wrote it on the bus typed it over tonight, edit, practice, and time tomorrow and perform in front of a friend Thursday than work from there. Have an idea for a shutdown-related comedy piece I need to bang through before that`s not relevant anymore. Some ideas from here, like man eating meat blobs to killer chefs making whore stew. Been wanting to write for The Latest for like two years...should get on that. Have an idea for a topic, need to act fast as it`s current events. Look into content writing cause..bills to pay...basic outline for the webcomic is there need to do fleshed out scripts than we have someone to do black and white drawings. Co writers lover just left from a visit so hopefully a writing session soon. Don`t know about rushing to meet the deadline for any submission call or commercial fiction stuff don`t need to overwhelm myself. Though may write up the Detective Shade story and the miracle one. Also, want to try my hand at some poetry and spoken word. Also, want to get at least one piece of what i`m calling anthropologic fiction done.

Photography and other non-writing creativity: Go through my card, clean out the backlog, mend bridges. Gonna be in the city tomorrow, take some shots for my City Hall exhibit come home edit those hopefully. Crunching for time tonight. Have a first birthday coming up at a local hotel pool. Whole things pointless but babies are cute soo. Doing my nursing home talk, maybe a prom, and I want to get into selling more and art we`ll see. Need to make it up to the camera club to pay my dues and handle business. There`s a sketch. yarn, scribe, camera, and etc work thing I want to partake in to. Can`t this weekend though doing house at a broadway karaoke then sound for a jazz show. Have a free trial (or paid for by mistake) with days left on it of Coursea so using that for an IT thing, then when that runs out back to free code camp and then the free coursea courses. Looking into working with the local theater troupe, joining a medieval reenactment group here, and starting up a youtube. Just pondering.

Money matters Job coach meeting tomorrow, looking at business opportunities and freelance and remote work. Wanted to do more of that tonight but..time.

Other things: Trying to eat better, work out volunteer more, and etc but time.

Shenanigator likes this.
  22. Kinzvlle

Theme songs

Why is it I`m more productive on the bus than at home? Was running yesterday, will be running today in a bit, and running tomorrow. Hopefully, Sunday evening will be a day to get some hardcore work done. Do want to meal prep tomorrow, to if the kitchens clean maybe that could be Monday. Things are really picking up and beginning, gonna be busy busy but that`s good. Still working out exact trajectory.

Made what I call priority and progression trees on the bus the other day. Did a whole thing with branches possible branches only doing the starting points here.

None of this is written down anywhere the (is just whats planned out in my mind)

Comedy: My set for my audition and beyond if it goes well/the few pieces I`m writing-just basic open mics I can find and keep writing comedy pieces if an idea comes.

Poetry: This cuts off into two things Normal Poetry (written): Write the concepts you have in your head rn see where they go. Spoke word: Write what you have planned out-practice the performance of it- either wait for the spoken word event that you`ve been hearing about or put it on youtube (or both)-work with Scribe works (local writers group within the banner of a larger artists group) about finding other places to do spoken word locally if the event doesn`t happen or if it does.

Anthropological Fiction (what i`m calling it): The Fish of the Irish (Historical fiction of an Irish immigrant that than ties into the Lebor Gabála Érenn)-Yugslav (your sword and sorcery kinda adventure story very Beowulf or Conan, the barbarian hero against a harsh environment. Written in Germanic meter similar to Beowulf, because i`m fascinated) -The Ninja and the Samurai (may not even actually go through with this concept. Not sure how I`d even structure it or where it would go, would prefer an open ending but don`t know. It`d be about the interactions of a Samurai and a ninja (historically accurate versions...I mean I`ll try) after the unification of Japan a time when Ninjas became mostly trainers and Samurais where a little more restless leading to a bit of a coup. It would have the theme of just change whether to accept or fight it and how individuals and groups go about that)-we`ll see where we go from there.

Other main fiction writing: Detective Shade (A concept. A coyote shifter raised in "packs" which were more or less gangs in Chicago, got arrested avoided jail time by letting the army use his "skills" was special forces. Came back to the Chicago PD went back under in his old pack to bust them. That`s all backstory though the real story has much less action in that way. He's transferred to Detroit, restless and being forced to deal with his issues and PTSD. He`s riding a desk doing analytics in narcotics until he`s partially cleared and (unhappily) put into Missing Persons.He catches the case of a Half Native American teenager, who just moved to the city reservation with his mother and due to ultercatoins with his ditant and pushy father has run away Shade finds him, the boy finds out hes a coyote shifter and due to The Coyotes position as a helper and trickster in Native American stories takes it as a sign. There`s also Shades best friend and restaurant owner Chauncey Jones who comes from a long line of mages, wise men, shamans and so on but doesn`t practice at all preferring to run his cozy little restaurant. Does serve a kinda wise man role in the story with giving advice and sage wisdom. There`s also a few conversations with Shades department ordered therapist sprinkled in to give insight. The main conflicts a personal one for the characters with external ones like the relationship with needs a name boys father. Running theme is identity what that means, defining your labels not vice versa etc. Being what you are in ways that matter to you. )/Miracles. (chicken noodle soup for the soul: Miracles)-we`ll see I have more than enough shelved projects could try something new though.

Articles-The Latest Thinking (you have the account write something dumbass)- It`s gonna be the future soon (the thing about technology advancements)-On being special(been wanting to write about going through the special education system for while)-The global conspiracy (maybe it`s being raised around them but all these Qanon`s, Pizagate, RV scam, and etc are all connected the community are mostly the same. They claim to all be linked. However, when people cover them that`s never mentioned. It`s an interesting thing, I don`t believe in any of them but it`s of note)-we`ll see

Blogs-WF blog, wordpress projects

Misc: Nothing yet, though a few prompts I suppose

Photography: Backlog-get back out in the field/city hall exhbit/ clubs-art/any gig you can get.-we`ll see

IF my nursing home talk goes well get back into doing the presely ridge talk

Learning:-finish what you can of the online IT thing before your trail ends-Coursea courses/practice math and handwriting- 0we`ll see mabye try other MOOCs

Coding-Free Code camp-Code for good-Git hub and we`ll see

Community-Get back out there-rejoin old groups build bridges-new groups theater troupe, SAC, DND-be more involved

Art and bussiness: Sell a little of you`r art/ebay shop (if I don`t sell to the local hobby shop)-we`ll see work on ways to sell certain things at festivals.

Youtube-Get started-Do NNN and "Living with the Issues"-we`ll see

social-accounts for brand and etc

Musc-Learn sound/keep practing harmonica nad keys-we`ll see I wanna retrain myself for singing again.

Doing good-Volunteer more, food kitchen, crisis text line, giving talks

Next fall (not this fall apply for Americorps take a year to build yourself up, pad the resume and be who you need to be for you/

Ok that`s it I really have to shower now that took to long.

Shenanigator likes this.
  23. TWErvin2

TWErvin2 Contributor Contributor

A lot going in. It is sometimes odd where and when the highest level of productivity takes place.

Kinzvlle likes this.
  24. Kinzvlle

Theme song

Been slow going but progress and growth is coming, lots of balls in the air but that`s just all the ideas in my head. Pirotiye will shift between them. Had to call off the first comedy gig but can do a video submission need to time, trim, rehearse, and tape. Have more ideas for sets to write up. There's a bar open night, I could do was weary on it being open to comedians but the site says they are welcome so. Have more written comedy/satire piece ideas will pivoit to them once my sets are prepped.

Chicken Soup is the main project atm they have a book on miracles which I`m doing my car crash as an infant and my miraculous recovery for that. Still a little ehhh on writing about that in that light but...it is meant to be an uplifting thing i`m big on spreading light. Idk. They put a think happy/living happy one on might do that one. Should do the Latest piece as well.

Want to start a game of Exstquie Corpse on here at some point.

Non-writing need to get photos out and work on coding and self learning.

Trying to get things going. From now till next fall build a foundation.

Tonights late and I crashed hard from burning both ends of the candle today so only pushing myself to do a blog post may edit some photos if there`s time.

Monday-Doing business downtown editing pictures and probably only doing some notebook work and maybe some at the library or something. Getting stuff printed off for my nursing home talk.

Tuesday- Ether a me day or, will be visting a friend. Should work on writing and comedy sets.

Weds-Ether a me day or visiting a friend should do some photo work and make the video.

Thurs-Job coaching appointment then, karaoke night will be taking my laptop what gets done gets done. Some self-learning classes cut off on this day.

Friday-Doing inventory, at the art center we`ll see what else gets done.

Sat-Sun: Staying at a friends as part of a delayed birthday thing.

Now to try and get a blog post out, trying not to stress to much tonight.

Shenanigator likes this.
  25. Kinzvlle

Themesongs

ACHOO

If you're stopping by my corner here please leave tissues.

You know that old saying "You wanna make God laugh? Tell him you`r plans." well that`s true. See how I planned out my week pretty well there, above? Well woke up Monday with a cold...or so I thought. Tried to pop some vitamin c and work through it...ended up not thinking to clearly and sending someone over a hundred photos into a dropbox instead of twenty, eating lunch, sleeping for hours, waking up out of it, and going to Walmart with the realization that I had the flu.

It was a bad bout of the flu, but any bout of the flu kinda just kicks my ass. I have problems with fatigue and body aches just normally and the flus like a double dose and it just knocked me back all week. Tuesday I just rested all day, yesterday I was up and around all day more than before but didn`t work on things like I wanted to. Was still a good recovery day IG. Today, symptoms are breaking up a laundry list of things to do. Got up and around good this morning than crashed and slept in the middle got more around three got cleaning done and garbage out. Past six still need to get everything else done and I`m hurting from sitting here already. We`ll see how this goes lmao.

Nursing home talk, and doing some more tech stuff with them (I'm there volunteer IT now I guess lmao) tomorrow so need to plan out what I want to say how to pass my photos around, and etc. It`s the first already tomorrow Jesus. Gonna be sprinnnnng.... which means the Chicken Noodle Soups will be due in a few months and doing a first birthday. Need to get some older photos out before that.

Comedy video is due Saturday haven`t worked on that while sick. I`m a mess, need to stop living this why gotta get my shit together. Twenty one now move into a more productive chapter. First and second Thursday are a comedy-friendly open mic night, first Thursday of the month is also food bank and camera club so that`s a lot to pack into one day. My written non stand up comedy piece ideas and my other stuff where current issue based so ticking clock there.

Deadline for self-learning courses tonight...thinking about taking that as a loss/

I definitely don`t put to much on my plate or pressure on myself leading to inevitable failure and downward spiral what gave you that idea?

Ok all that aside chop it up plan it out.

For tonight get the nursing home thing ready do writing and editing on the comedy and a blog post. Do all the stuff in town tomorrow, come home do the video either clean house, write, or both. House is a wreck... I`m a wreck. Stay in Saturday and Sun hopefully kick everything by then work on old photos out, getting ready for photo club and open mic, self-learning and writing.

Shenanigator likes this.