Tags:
  1. nightscare

nightscare New Member

Aloha!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by nightscare, Sep 6, 2006.

Though I am by no means hawaiian I have always thought that was a friendly way to introduce yourself to people,don't you agree?

Anyway hello's aside here is a little about myself. I am 15 year old girl from england and I enjoy writing but just for fun I don't have any plans for being published as its just a pastime and I think I'm a little too young! I'd like to get published after I've taken my GCSE'S though because I'd have more time!

I mainly write horror stories because I really like reading and writing them because of this Stephen king is one of my favourite author though I will read pretty much anything! My favourite book at the minute is 1984 by george orwell.

Wow that's kinda long but I guess I don't want to be one of those new people who just stops by and doesn't tell you anything about themselves. Hopefully people on this forum can judge some of work and help me improve it! See you around!:D

2. Verto

Verto New Member

Hello, welcome to the forums. I am looking forward to reading your work. Once again welcome.

3. lioness1612

lioness1612 New Member

Welcome

Glad you are here. I look forward to reading your work. - Lisa V.