Land of Five (Discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Earphone, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Buggy

Buggy New Member

Name: Cordelaine Dupont (nickname Laine)
    Race: Human

Appearance: If beauty is koinophilia, Laine is very beautiful. Her features are regular, her skin smooth, her body well proportioned, but in all actuality she is quite plain. There is nothing striking about her, and she can appear common or remarkable, depending on which suits her. She has long brown hair, brown eyes, she is a little above five and a half feet tall, and she has slightly olive skin.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Aura: Violet
    Job/Occupation: Professional Paramour

Clothing/Equipment: Sensible yet flattering brown dress with only the barest hint of embellishment, a slightly darker cloak, a concealed dagger, lace-up boots, and a golden locket.

Background: Her father died in battle when she was four, and at seven she watched her mother be raped and brutally murdered by pillaging soldiers. Leaving behind her screaming baby brother, she took her small flute and followed after the militia and entertained them with children’s lullabies. As the men died, she would join other groups, and become a sort of camp follower, which led to prostitution eventually. A large number of her clients wound up dead and robbed, and one day she found herself in capitol city, where she discovered the arts of the Paramour. Using her spoils, she fashioned herself into a Paramour and has since been using the position to her advantage.

Companion(?): none

Miscellaneous info: She is originally from Euphel, although she isn’t certain exactly where. She hates children, animals, and barmaids. She likes music and killing things. She is very bright and picks new skills up quickly. Main things to note are that she is looking out for number one, and she is pretty messed up.

2. Vamp_fan22

Vamp_fan22 New Member

I would like to join this RPG if it's still open. Can I still join or is it too late?

3. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Send me a PM with your character info please. And yes, it's still open; I'll say when it's closed.

4. Vamp_fan22

Vamp_fan22 New Member

Thank you!:) I'll send you the character info right now!:)

5. 霊Ray霊

霊Ray霊 New Member

Hello everyone!

Just dropping by to let you know that tomorrow is my final exam! So I´ll be finally able to start writing for this RPG :D

Also, Zev is a friend of mine, I noticed that he will start on the same location.

Is it okay if our characters meet up and interact during some parts on the story?

6. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Yup, go ahead and have 'em meet up when it feels right.

Also, I'm gonna do a time laspe with Laslo in my next couple posts. He needs to meet with Rauo, for plot. Just a heads up.

7. Buggy

Buggy New Member

I'm in the area as well Ray! And my character does more than just kill people, sometimes. :/

8. 霊Ray霊

霊Ray霊 New Member

Hey, sorry :redface: I need to update myself to all of the new players and read everyone´s posts. I didn´t know that you were on the same area too :)

9. Vamp_fan22

Vamp_fan22 New Member

Name:Alexandrus Brandt
    Race: human

Appearance: tall and extremely thin, wavy shoulder length black hair which he wears pulled back, pale skin, steely grey eyes

Alignment: chaotic good
    Aura: bright red
    Job/Occupation: hunter

Clothing/Equipment: grey tunic, black fur lined cloak, black pants, fur lined boots, hand carved wooden bow.

Background: Lost his parents in the war when he was 10. He spends all his time hunting, he's spent most of his life in the forest.

Companion(?):none[

Miscellaneous info: Very quiet but is extremely quick to anger and if pushed far enough can easily kill a man. He's an extremely solitary person and doesn't really know how to relate to others. Likes: nature, hunting, reading, quiet. Dislikes: most people, music, science, heights

I accidentally posted this in the rpg thread. Sorry!

10. Buggy

Buggy New Member

Gah, you got my hopes up Vamp Fan!
    Lets get this roll ballin'! Ray, what does your character's silver thingy mean? or is it supposed to be a surprise?
    I ran my character through that mary sue thing (having no idea what it was) and got a seven, even though I think she is pretty stereotypical, so I'm not sure that thing is spot on. Maybe it just means I made a really boring character haha.

11. demented-tiger

demented-tiger New Member

Is it too late to accept more characters?

12. 霊Ray霊

霊Ray霊 New Member

I´m not the GM but he said that he´d let everyone know when no more players are being accepted.

I guess all you have to do is to post your character profile and read everyone´s posts and post right ahead :)

13. 霊Ray霊

霊Ray霊 New Member

I didn´t fancy too much that Mary sue thing. It was very long and boring and it doesn´t mean anything. What really counts is the way you write it there´s no way a character can be a "bad character". It will all depend how you´ll use it in your story but oh well it´s my opinion at least :rolleyes:

The markings on Zaith´s necklace mean a person´s name but I will not say much more about it because I really don´t know. I don´t like to plan everything that will occur on a story

I should be posting today later in the evening or tomorrow, still unsure. Ending of school semesters are always tough, too many exams and school works. Tomorrow I´ll have a history presentation for the class about Hiroshima. I still have to do the work :redface:

14. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

PM me the info please.

15. Buggy

Buggy New Member

I'm really enjoying everyone's stories! At least, I was ....

16. Depressing Jester

Depressing Jester New Member

Sorry bout' my long interval. I got accepted by a college and it took me forever to do the enrollment, housing, payments, etc. Should have my next work up in a few hours.

17. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Nice, congratulations!

18. Buggy

Buggy New Member

Yes, good job!

19. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Grawr, I'm sorry for not writing anything; I haven't been in the groove. I know what's going to happen, it's just the problem of getting there without confusing people, or overtly rushing. I'll try to have it done sometime today.

Also, where's Vulpes? He's only written one part.

20. Buggy

Buggy New Member

Somebody activate the vulpes-signal!

21. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Right, my part's up. Sorry again for the delay, I really should be more active being the GM and all...

22. FaustusXIII

FaustusXIII New Member

Still waiting patiently for Jester to continue our interaction. :3
    Jester, if you want me to stop forcing you into interactions with my char just let me know. XD

23. Buggy

Buggy New Member

No, my favorite part is the overlaps!

24. Depressing Jester

Depressing Jester New Member

I'm sorry! I'm making a really long post to make up for my absence! Stop distracting me! lol jk

25. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Waiting is such sweet sorrow.

On that note, Ray, both you and your friend have yet to write anything. Do you know when you'll be able to write your parts?