1. LandOfFae

LandOfFae New Member

LandOfFae

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LandOfFae, Sep 15, 2019.

Hi hi, my name is Danielle and I'm still in the process of writing several stories aimed at a young audience. (so not a native english speaker either which makes it hard sometimes to write another language)
    If anyone has any tips on how to develop english vocabulaire, besides reading and writing it a lot, please let me know.
    Actually there's only still the basic ideas of my stories and I need a lot to learn about writing a good story, that's when I found you :)

In the last years I've started to like darker themes such as horror, and murder themes. But I am also heavily attracted to fantasy, science fiction postapocalypse and a combination of them is even better. Things I don't like are novels aimed at female teens and cheesy romance. (yuck) I do like mystery with a bit of tragical romance. I have to admit that I haven't read many books in my life but I love film and am looking to develop my own voice in writing.

Next to storywriting I have been drawing and painting for many years as a hobby aswell as my job and am now working on a career switch. I've written a few basic songs too and want to do more of that in the near future.

Nice to meet you and looking forward to learn a lot!

Cave Troll and Some Guy like this.