Last movie you saw

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rml8607, Aug 11, 2007.

1. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

lol.

2. dushechka

dushechka New Member

IT - 7/10. Good "scary" (only a few scenes get to me) movie, and yes, the ending does suck.

The Last King Of Scotland - 8.5/10 - I really enjoyed this, a little long in my opinion, but good nonetheless. : )

3. rml8607

rml8607 New Member

Last Man on Earth is a great movie. You need to see it. DId you hear they are remaking it with Will Smith? I'm not sure how that will turn out. I'm usually not a fan of remaking old movies.
    Every August TCM does SUmmer Under the STars and every day is devoted to a different star. Its pretty awesome, you should check it out. Yesterday was Elvis and I think today is Maureen O'hara.

4. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Last night I watche Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End on a Chinese pirate copy (oh, the irony). Aside from the usual entertainment of Chinglish subtitles, it wasn't half bad. Better than the second one, but still not as good as the first. If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend it.

(Oh, by the way, did anyone notice the similarity between Beckett's ship- the Endeavor, I think- and HMS Victory? It's been bugging me...)

5. Kit

Kit Contributor Contributor

Lol I'd have to watch it again to comment really...

Last film I watched was Resident Evil - I liked it :D

6. rml8607

rml8607 New Member

I just got back from watching Superbad - so funny! I loved that movie, i laughed so hard that i almost peed my pants. The whole theatre was roaring with laughter. GO SEE IT!