1. Madman

Madman Life is Sacred Contributor

Choose your community adventure!

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Madman, Jan 8, 2020.

(Just felt like doing this. Going to be fun to see how this will completely change from its start. I will write the beginning of the story. Next poster makes a choice, then the poster after that delivers the consequences and continues the story with another choice to make at the end of their segment. Try to keep things short.)

(Q1. How is this different from the community writes the story prompts? A1. Choice... and... um... consequence. I dunno, don't ask me, I'm just the writer.)

You're standing in a black marbled room, before you is a great stone sphinx with a bookshelf between its paws. A daemon in your ear tells you that the bookshelf must be a secret passage. You look around and see no other obvious doors in the room.

To your right, in the room, is a lever made of gold, to your left is one made of silver. One of the levers must surely open the bookshelf passage?

Which lever do you pull?