Tags:
  1. Ellipsism

Ellipsism New Member

Let's gonna play with words.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ellipsism, Mar 18, 2017.

Hi everyone!

I'm grateful to be here to see what's happen in the world of words and to learn from this forum about all the aspects of literature and also to share something of my work, and read your's too. My mother tongue isn't English (it's Spanish and Gallego), so, maybe I gonna make some mistakes. I try to translate my work to English, at least I don't have the need to interpreted it, as is usual in translation. So, I gonna put here a short presentation of what I use to do:

Boris Edrosa González / Visp Valais, Switzerland, 1992

Currently studying a photography degree at Escuela TAI (URJC university), Madrid. As long as I remember, I’m dedicated to the visual arts: painting, drawing and for some years now, photography. I try to research new forms that can be applyed to the image at a time when the uncertainty of the same, entails constant reconsiderations due to an accelerated pace of society and technology.

My intention is to use photography as a visual expansion of the writings I work. Writings that are no more than biographical perspectives or considerations about what is happening around me.

Thanks for read, see you in the forums!

DeepInTrees likes this.
  2. EFF_FireFly

EFF_FireFly New Member

So, you're writing something a little more like essays on photos. Does that sound right? It's different, but I think it could be really good. I'd be interested in reading some.

3. Ellipsism

Ellipsism New Member

Kind of, I use to make the image after write the texts, these are usually poems and short stories and the content always has an important part of reflections, yes, like essays. When I can share my writings on the page I will put some. If you want to read something rigth now you can visit my blog (https://ellipsismart.wordpress.com/). And also I use to make experimental videos using photography, there are in my recent Youtube channel, but there are not writings there hahahahahahah. Have you some personal page to take a look to your work?

4. EFF_FireFly

EFF_FireFly New Member

I do. I write mostly fanfiction. Partly because I'm just getting into writing for a more serious habit, and mostly because it offers a great platform. I don't ever want to feel like my hobbies have become chores. Some of the stuff I write can be found on my blog (eygptianfirefly.wordpress.com).

Ellipsism likes this.
  5. Ellipsism

Ellipsism New Member

Ok, I gonna take a look! Yes, hobbies shouldn't be that, I think that people who work in another things apart from their own job should consider that is a serious thing and requires an extra effort but don't be like chores. If you enjoy making your own stuff it's great and the effort is there but at least is gratifying.

6. DeepInTrees

DeepInTrees New Member

I like the sound of experimental video work... seems right up my alley. Also interested to see how you use the photography to enhance your writing. I'll drop in to your wordpress and shout back. Be well!

Ellipsism likes this.
  7. Ellipsism

Ellipsism New Member

Thanks for your interest, I hope you like it!

8. gibble410

gibble410 Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the forums, good luck!

Ellipsism likes this.
  9. Ellipsism

Ellipsism New Member

Thanks!!