Lets make a comic together!

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Space Doppelganger, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Mr Badger

Mr Badger New Member

OP: Your artwork is incredible. I would be interested in helping with this project (on the story side).

2. Space Doppelganger

Space Doppelganger New Member

I like the second one better since drawing an ''Army of Darkness'' could prove difficult and time consuming.

3. Space Doppelganger

I bet that you can give us a lot of ideas for characters, men charactersr, etc.

what do you think?

Montego Bay likes this.
  4. Space Doppelganger

hey anthing can work, but the ''proyect'' is meant to have people voting on story elements, characters, outcomes, etc.

So it doesn't work if you have a complete story already, the point is to try and create a whole new idea inside this thread

5. Space Doppelganger

thanks and you are totally welcome!

What do you have in mind?

6. Mr Badger

Mr Badger New Member

I'm not sure. I did like the earlier suggestion of the girl getting lost in a jungle and the story is about her encounters there that someone mentioned earlier in this thread.

7. ToeKneeBlack

ToeKneeBlack Banned

I don't mean to offend anyone, and I understand there are many types of autism. The character in question builds an AI which he programs with his own voice because he's comfortable with it. He also names it with an acronym which spells out his own name. Others think this makes him self centred, but it's just his way. Yes, he takes things literally and he has difficulty making friends, so when told he should make friends, he does just that with the AI.
    The character is based on my son, who has been diagnosed with autism and is light-years ahead of me when it comes to his school work compared with myself at his age. But I digress.

Best of luck with the comic project. Once again, I've missed the point of the conversation.

8. Space Doppelganger

the point is to try and create a story together using each others ideas, voting on how the story should go, characters, etc

So you gotta give me like a set up for a story and we can try and decide which idea should we use

9. Mordred85

Mordred85 Active Member

Let me know if you decide not to work with anyone, that's when I will probably be open to writing something completely original and unique for you. Something we might even be able to monetize from. I just don't do well with collaborating with too many people. If not, no offense taken.

10. NeighborVoid

NeighborVoid Active Member

Plot twist : The character is an AI who programs an AI.