Lets talk about Paradeisos

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by BlankLink, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

I found if you highlight the text as if you were going to copy it, that it is darker and much easier to read.

2. Love to Write

Hello to everyone. Just to let you all know I am going to be gone for the next 3 days. You can use my character as an NPC in the meantime. Be back soon. :)

3. BlankLink

BlankLink Member

much better rockabye. and awesome post. puts a lot of good backstory in there.

4. BlankLink

BlankLink Member

hey guys, i just wanted to say that i like where this is going. while we had a slow start, and we post pretty sluggishly in general, i'd like to say that we've got some interesting plots about to unfold. now that school is out for summer i can dedicate some more time to this, and help you all out with discovering your characters, and the world around you. just pm me if you want to collaborate on a plot arc, or if you want something to happen.

also, i wanted to get some input from the lot of you. i know not too much has happened so far (i'm bad with incredibly slow starts; just ask the ones who know me in the real world), but i'd like to hear what you like, what you want to see changed, and generally where you think the story is going. just post it here in this thread (i promise not to kill you off if i don't like what you say).

5. Dissoni Allanacci

Dissoni Allanacci New Member

I think the group will eventually split into the ones who stay here in the city, and the ones who create a small gourilla-type resistance force, or they just try to survive, and whatever happenes happenes. Eere's core will play a huge role.

Hey, all you in the cell, that's a lot of characters. If you want to try to collaborate a post as a response to mine, go ahead and pm me. Or, actually, Rockabye would be better since I just posted if she agrees to it. Good luck ya'll! I'm glad I'm finally in the action here.

6. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

While I can see how Eere's useful, how is his core? Unless you mean as a power source or something.

7. Love to Write

I think we all aim to get off the planet one way or another. If we do that would be chapter one. Then chapter two could be something like running from the authorities and trying to create a new life. :)

"Well how would we get off the planet?" ~ Me
    "Possibly a crashed ship that we manage to repair." ~ Me

In the mean time we do what we need to do to survive...and find a way to meet one another. So far the only charcter Trina has really met is Eere though she's seen the preistess (Sorry, I forgot her name.)

Anyway...thats just my two cents. :p

8. BlankLink

BlankLink Member

well, and isabella... who was lost to the world somehow. ( i assume she was captured in the raid on eere's pad in the mountains )

and that is exactly why its of use, mrmr. * insert evil laughter here *

9. The Magnan

The Magnan Active Member

I think Tom will just find away to form allegiances and then break them, he's a subtle character, not your traditional assassin. I nearly considered him try and take out Raphe, but I like the ideas

EDIT: I pmed you Dissoni. You seem to have inadvertly ruined my own breakout attempt... so much for er subtely and deception, but I can work around it. I just hope you don't end up making an enemy out of Tom. He's not your normal human being after all.

10. Rockabye

Rockabye New Member

i read the post...this does make things interesting, hope that Zenthigo posts soon. Magnan did Dissoni did you want to continue in the posting order we've sort of formed or does it matter at this point? just curious

11. The Magnan

The Magnan Active Member

I was considering posting next, while adding in any interaction between our characters including Hawke, that way we aren't using too many posts. I've messaged Dissoni, but I'm still waiting for the reply.

12. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

No, need for evil laughter Blanklink it means Eere needs to be kept alive :p

13. Rockabye

Rockabye New Member

thats fine if you post next Magnan

14. The Magnan

The Magnan Active Member

Ok, It'll be up soon.

15. Dissoni Allanacci

First, the post is moving along nicely. Secondly, I didn't realize there was a posting order before. I think the best way to post is by necessity, just whoever's character is in the way of progression, or is in the middle of something interesting or fast-paced.
    Thirdly, no, I do not intent on making enemies, even if I do not lke you (characters, of course). Malachi is a sensible man.
    And last, yes, the core would be a nice powersource, so it will be sought after by the three main groups here, and protected by our group, methinks.

Oh, and if anyone who isn't already adding to this post wants to get in, send your thoughts in the way of Rockabye. She has the ball right now.

16. Rockabye

Rockabye New Member

i didn't mean to say there was a posting order was just asking? not sure if it was needed with this many involved with one arc.

i do have one question though why are they sending thoughts to me o.o lol I just find it funny thats all.

17. Rockabye

Rockabye New Member

btw is hawke even here? i thought he escaped when the explosion happened? and slunk off to dark corners

18. BlankLink

BlankLink Member

nah, he dipped out. he's still keeping an eye out though so if you want to include him let me know.

19. Dissoni Allanacci

I don't know. I thought you would want to, I guess. Magnan, we need to tweek it since Pathos acted. Not much, though. Do what you will with the beginning of it in response to Pathos's greeting, then the rest will be the same. Or if you want I'll do it. But this is ganna be your post so it makes sense for you to do it.

Blank, I think Hawke should join us, else he might not get another chance anytime soon. We'll be moving. He doesn't even have to interact, just stay close by. All your decision, of course, but I think Magnan's ganna post soon so you could PM him your part and he could incorporate it before the post.

Semper Gumbi, gentlemen. If you get that joke good job lol

20. The Magnan

The Magnan Active Member

I'll probably get the post up, either by the end of the week or on monday. Taking everything into account.

21. Rockabye

Rockabye New Member

yar before you post read through the pm i sent you and then could you send it to Dissoni? adding your thoughts to what i proposed?

22. The Magnan

The Magnan Active Member

Will do, sorry its taking so long, since Im having to take into account all characters involved, I'll do my best to get them right.

23. Rockabye

Rockabye New Member

no worries its a lot and its fine we might be slow moving but we have a solid story on our hands

24. The Magnan

The Magnan Active Member

yep, we do.

25. Rockabye

Rockabye New Member

i just sent you guys my post. hope it fits well. but let me know