1. Boomstick10995

Boomstick10995 Member

Time/Dimension Travelling Mythical Creatures

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by Boomstick10995, Aug 27, 2016.

Hope this is the right spot. Does anyone know of mythological creatures or gods that can traverse time and dimensions? Or ones that are responsible for creating time and dimensions? I want to name a character after one. This character can also skip through space and time as she's mentioned in several separate stories of mine.

I've been researching a lot of the creatures in the aboriginal myth of the Dreamtime, because the legend sounds close to what I'm looking for, but I can't find any of the ancestors that could cross space and time. Just an example, doens't have to be anything from that specific mythology.

Thanks for any help!

2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

The roman god Janus is quite interesting, he can see both the past and future and knows of all beginnings. Perhaps look into him?

3. Terathorn

Terathorn Member

Odin, Thor, Loki From the Nordic myths have all at some point traversed time and space and have jumped dimensional boundaries. Set and Ra, from the Egyptian myths have as well, if memory serves. *which it sometimes doesn't.....*

~Tera

I.A. By the Barn likes this.