1. Bleeding Eyeballs

Bleeding Eyeballs New Member

Just found this site

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bleeding Eyeballs, Sep 28, 2013.

Hello all, I am Jason I have been writing and trying to improve my craft for as long as I can remember I have written High Fantasy mostly but making a move to try my hand at a vastly different genre and writing style switching from 3rd person to first person and from Fantasy to Crime/suspense/thriller. trying to actually finish a book and get it polished to a point where I am happy with it. I find that I am constantly my worst critic. I have been writing for as long as i can remember it is the only thing I have found that can make the noise in my head settle down. I have been told I have some weird techniques to overcome obstacles in writing.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome :)

I pray you recover soon from your ocular hemorrhage. ;) Here are the Forum Rules. Please pay special attention to those rules regarding posting in the Writing Workshop. The Workshop Gatekeeper will remind you of two needed posts, but there are other requirements. Review of such avoids disappointment, ;)

Wrey

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to seeing what a weird technique is.